Words from a future self

November 29 (present-day)

I woke up at my normal time. 6:10
Class starts at 7:05 so it gives me an hour to wake up, get ready, and make breakfast. I sighed as I wobbled out of bed. I got dressed in my uniform and brushed my teeth. There's no point in doing my hair, it's always perfect anyway. I smirk at myself, then let out a little laugh. God, I'm so cringe. I think and walk back to my room and check my phone.

1 message from 'Deku'

"Do you want to get breakfast together?"

The message said and I replied

"No."
"Meet me in the kitchen in 10"

I smiled to myself. Damn it. Get a hold of yourself Katsuki. I said to myself and walked out the door.

I went down in the elevator and walked over to the kitchen. Hmm, I guess he's not here yet. I thought as I walked over and get the things I needed for pancakes. I was cooking when I realized other people were awake. Surprisingly. It was Kirishima, sero, mina, Tsuyu, todoroki, and momo.

I hope they don't notice me. I just wanna make these pancakes and hang out with that nerd. I roll my eyes as I hear someone walk up to me. "Hey bakubro!" Kiri says. "What do you want?" I say as I focus on the food. "Nothing! Just those pancakes smell really good!" He says and leans in, close to the food. "Hey, watch it shitty hair!" I say. "My hair's awesome, thank you very much!" He says. "Those look amazing kacchan! I mean Bakugou." Dunce's face says and I look over and give him a death glare. "Who are they for? I see you're making 4" Kiri says. "None of your business," I say as someone walks in. "Hey, kacchan! Sorry, I'm late." Deku says as he walks in, making an entrance. I scoff as Denki and Kirishima look at each other and wander back to their seats.

"Took you long enough, nerd," I say. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I had to call my mom." He said. I hummed in response. "Whatcha making?" He asked. "Pancakes," I say. "It smells really good!" He said. I finish cooking and put 2 pancakes on a plate. I cut a tinny peace on a fork and fed it to the nerd. "Oh my god! This is so good!!" He said and I slightly smiled. "Do you want fruit?" I ask him. "Sure, kacchan." He says and sits down at a table. I walk over to the fridge and grab the strawberries. I then walk over to the sink and wash the strawberries again, just to be safe. I cut them up and fancy up the pancakes with wiped cream, and a strawberry on top, and a small bowl of strawberries.

"It looks so good!" Deku says excitedly as I hand him a plate with his 2 pancakes and put them down on the table. I look over at the extras and they are all staring with their jaws dropped. "What the hell are you looking at extras?!" I yell and they all quickly turn away and Deku giggles. I turned over to him and opened my mouth to say something but didn't know what to say. He looked so cute. Wait, WHAT THE FUCK?! I thought. I blushed a little and looked away and grabbed my food. Pull yourself together Katsuki!

I sit down and we both start eating. "Thank you kacchan!" Deku said as he stood up and cleaned his plate. I hummed in response and he came over and grabbed my plate after I finished eating and cleaned them.

It's now 6:55 and me and Deku decided to walk to school and to our class together. The walk there was silent but it was a comfortable silence. We walked closely together. When we walked into class everyone's eyes darted towards us and immediately started asking stupid questions, like 'Are you guys dating?!' And 'Do you like him' and since when are you guys friends?', etc I ignored them and sat down in my seat and waited for class to start.

The day went by quickly and so did the week. Now it was Friday night, December 1st. Mina had invited everyone down to play games and watch a movie later.
I was cleaning my room when my phone dinged.