First date

December 21st

"I love you." He said.

My heart pounded through those words.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.

The birds were chirping as the sun shined through my window. I woke up. It was warm. I was curled up in my covers. I laid there for a few extra seconds before grabbing my phone. It's 5:17, I should probably get up and get ready for school. I think. I usually wake up around 5:30 but I decided to just go ahead and get up and ready. I slowly sit up and walk over to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth as a thought came to my mind. Love. What does it mean to love someone? I asked myself. I know I love my family, and my parents. I was born with them, born for them. So I'm to love them because they are my family.

And I know I love all my friends. Sero, Denki, Mina, and Kirishima. I would do anything for them, they're all my good friends. Especially Mina and Kirishima.

And Deku. I know I love him. He's my best friend. But what type of love? Is it just a small crush and I love him as a friend, or is it more than a crush? I love him. I know it. He loves me. But what if we get together or something, and I find out I don't love him like that? Or what if I hurt him? I can't, I won't hurt him. I love him. I just know it. I think as I wash my mouth out with water.

I look at myself in the mirror and get that feeling again. My stomach gets butterflies as his face floods my mind. I wish he would be mine already. Should I text him back? Should I say those words to him too? Should I just tell him I like him already? Should I wait?! God, what the hell should I do?! I think as I walk out of the bathroom and out of my room. Where am I going? I thought. My feet just keep walking.

I walked up to Mina's dorm and knocked. Why am I here? Will she help me figure out what to do? I think as she slowly opens the door. She was wearing a white shirt that was a little big for her, and black shorts. "Oh, hey bakugou!" She says and opens the door more gesturing for me to come in. "Hey," I say. "Is there a reason your here?" She asked while shutting the door and coming over to where I was standing. "Uh, yeah. I guess." I say. "Okay, what's wrong?" She asks. I grab my phone and pull up my messages with deku. I show her my phone and her mouth drops. "Bakugou! I'm so happy for you!" She said. "I don't know what to do," I say. "What do you mean?" She asks and crosses her arms. "Like, what do I say to him? Do I ignore it and just go over later or what?" I say and Mina stands there for a few seconds thinking of the best thing to do and what to say. "Well, what do you feel more comfortable doing?" She asks. "Talking to him later. But I don't want to leave him on read! Should I just say it back? Or should I possibly send a heart or something?" I ask and she smiles and giggles. "You can say it back if you're ready. But if your not, you can send him a heart, or a kissy emoji." She says and smirks. "Oh! You should do both!" She says. I roll my eyes and look down at the messages. "Do it! It will make him go crazy!" She said and laughed a little bit. "If this causes things to be awkward between us, I'll kill you." I say as I type in '😘❤️' and hit send.

"Eeek! You need to tell me what he says!" She said and squealed. "He's probably gonna sleep in but I'll tell you when he answers." I say. "Yay!" She says excitedly. "Why do you want us to get together so bad?" I ask. "Because y'all are made for each other! It's obvious! And it would be so fricking cute! Everyone in class 2A ships you guys! You and Midoriya are literally soulmates." She said. "I wish." I said. "You are!! If you were to ask him out he would say yes! Yall would be together forever and eventually get married and have kids!" She says with a big grin. I blush and say. "Shut up! And were both men!" I say. "You could adopt or mix your DNA." She says. "Whatever," I say. "Well, you should probably go back to your room and get ready for school." Mina says. "Yeah." I said and walked over to the door and opened it. "Cya." I say. "Bakugou! Don't forget to use protection!" She says and laughs. I walk out and slam the door. She's so annoying. I blush and storm back to my room.