The small things

December 3rd
-1:57 A.M.

I've been tossing and turning for the past hour. I was up till 11 studying for Monday's test and I haven't been able to sleep since. I did wake up at 9 and have a few naps during the day but still. Usually after studying I'm wasted. I wonder if Dekus awake. I think to myself as I pull up our messages.

"I can't sleep"
"I'm sorry, you're probably sleeping

I sent those messages. He's probably asleep. I shouldn't have texted him, he needs sleep. I turned my phone off and laid it on my nightstand. I sighed and stared at my ceiling for a few minutes. Is anyone else awake? I think while grabbing my phone once more and seeing I have 1 message. Who's it from?

1 message from 'Deku<3'

He's awake? Why is he awake? I'm glad he is though. I miss him. Though I saw him a few hours ago. I wanna talk to him.

"I'll be there in 5"

That's the message Deku sent me. He's coming here? When was that message sent? 2 minutes ago. I smiled and got up and unlocked my door. I flopped back on my bed and held my phone up above my head.

"My doors unlocked"

I sent the message and closed my phone. I continued to stare at the ceiling. I hummed a song that came to mind.

I loved this song. What's it called again? Those eyes. I listen to every lyric that flows threw my mind

'Cause all of the small things that you do
Are what reminds me why I fell for you
And when we're apart,
and I'm missing you
I close my eyes and all I see is you
And the small things you do'

That song was one of my favorites. It reminds me of Deku. He's so sweet. He does so much for so many people. He deserves the world. I smile to myself as I hear my door slightly open. I see a dark figure slowly walk in and close the door. Once the door was shut, and the slight light was canceled out, he walked into the darkness and I could finally see his face. I sat up and smiled at him. He was in a T-shirt and shorts, he was also carrying a pillow. I chuckled to myself and scooted over. "Why are you wearing shorts?" I ask as he sits down, I sat up fully against the wall. "I get hot at night." He said as he shivered. I rolled my eyes and stood up from my bed and grabbed my orange hoodie I had worn the day before. "Here." I say and when he takes the hoodie I sit down. He says "Thank you, kacchan." And slips the hoodie on. He looks good in that. I think to myself

I smiled at the sight and he looked at me. A slight glow of pink was blended with his tan skin and cute freckles around his cheeks. Oh my god, I'm gonna lose it. I sigh and look up like I did before. I laid down and kept my eyes on the ceiling. "Did I wake you?" I ask. "No, I couldn't sleep either." He said softly. He crawled over and sat next to me. He layed down on his side and looked over at me. "Is it bad that your my best friend?" Deku says. "No. Is it bad that your probably my favorite person on earth right now?" I say and get embarrassed. "I didn't mean to say that out loud." I say and cover my face with my hands. Deku giggled. "It's okay, I feel that way too." He says and looks at the ceiling with me. I smile to myself and think about the cute nerd.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asks and lays on his side again, facing me. "None ya," I say and chuckle softly. "Ooo! Kacchans blushing! Do you like somebody?" He asks with excited squeals. I remember when we were younger I would always ramble on about my crushes to him, and he would love to listen. I always thought that he would get annoyed by me constantly talking about people that I liked but he always asked how we were and if I wanted to talk about them. Deku has always been one to listen to you, no matter what. If someone came up to him and vented, cried, happily laughed, told a story, or even just to be with, he was always there for you. That's one of the things I love most about you, Deku. You're always there and never lie, never spread shit, never fake things, and is honestly someone who is the best person to trust.

"Eh? No way." I say and turn to my side and lock eyes with him. I hum and say "Do you?" I ask in curiosity. "Well, I guess I do like someone." He says. My heart prays that it's me he fancies. "Tell me about them." I say and smile. He gets excited and sits up crisscrossed. "Are you sure?" He says. "Yeah" I say and he takes a breath. He's gonna start talking and not stop, I know it. But I really wanna hear him talk. "Okay, so. They are literally so amazing! And I can't ever get them off my mind. It's like they're stuck! And they have these bright eyes that just wow me every time and they're perfect in general! Their skin is soft but rough at the same time, it's weird but cool, and they've got this hair! Wow, and their smile!" Deku started off and squealing around my bed and started mumbling on and on again. It made me sad these thoughts probably won't be towards me but you never know in this crazy world.

"They make my heart race every time I see them and their personality is complex and very confusing! He makes me a little out there sometimes but once you understand everything it's like a puzzle piece that shows a beautiful sunset, there also confident. But also like that puzzle, a small thing can tear them apart. They're taller than me which isn't saying much but they're just so Eeeeek! Oh my god! I want to hug him, cuddle him, and hold him, hold his hand, share milkshakes, cook together, and everything. I really want to kiss them at times too. Sometimes he makes me wonder 'Why the hell do I love this person?' But then when we have those small moments that leave a tingle in my stomach it's amazing. And everything they do is wonderful! The way they move and talk! God, and when they cry. It breaks my heart. When they are sad I just want to hold him through the night and tell them everything will be alright. I want them to be mine and I want them to like me back but I know they're probably just playing." He pauses and I speak up. "If I find out this person is fucking up your feelings, ill kill them," I say and Deku lays back down. "I don't know what else to say." He said and laughed. "We should probably sleep," I say. "Yeah, goodnight Kacchan." He says and turns away and lays on his other side. "Night nerd," I say and fall into my thoughts.

Who could all those feelings be aimed at? He accidentally said 'he' and 'him' a few times so it's obviously a guy. At first, I was thinking Pink Cheeks but when he said 'he' it made me feel somewhat hopeful. The only people that are guys that he's possibly in love with are Todoroki, Tenya, Kirishima, Mario, Denki, or possibly Sero. He said something about "when he cries." So that kinda gets rid of Mario and Sero since they aren't that close to seeing each other cry, and sero rarely gets upset. And tenya doesn't have bright eyes. And I doubt it's Denki, so that leaves Kirishima and todoroki. Wait, what about that Ayoma? The glowing bastard. They have been close ever since the mid-term of last year. But then, there's also, Me.