Everything about him

I'm gonna start this off by saying Merry Christmas, everybody! <333

It was getting late. Everyone was playing truth or dare. We had played Spin the Bottle and 2 Truths and 1 Lie for around an hour but we decided to play Truth or Dare last. So that was what we were doing now.
We were all gathered around in a circle. Deku was still next to me though.

"Bakubro! Truth or dare" he said I scoffed. I ain't a pussy. "Dare," I said, instantly regretting my answer. "I dare you to lightly punch the most good-looking person in this room, and it can't be yourself." I rolled my eyes and blushed a slight bit. "I ain't doing that." I say and look away. "Come on! We will close our eyes." Mina says and closes her eyes. "Yeah" everyone else agreed. "Fine, but if you look I'll blast you to the moon!" I yell and everyone stays quiet. I look over at the nerd. I swear if he makes a noise or mentions this later.

I decided not to hit him hard. I don't want it to leave a mark or cause him pain. I stare at him for a quick second and take a small swing at his arm. He opened his eyes in shock and looked at me wide-eyed. "Shut it," I say quietly. His face burned in a cherry red. "Done," I say as I look away from Deku and back at the group. "Who was it?!" Sero said. "None of your business!" I say as I hear someone laughing from next to me. "What are you laughing at nerd?!" I say loudly and grab the collar of his shirt and pull his face close to mine out of anger. He slowly stopped laughing and looked me in the eyes. "What's wrong, kacchan?" He said softly. I snapped out of it and my heart was racing so fast that I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack. I pushed him off of me and heard everyone screaming. Fuck. I forgot they were here. I look over at them and yell. "I'll kill you all!" And stand up, and start to create a blast with my hands.

A little over an hour passes. Now we're watching a Christmas movie. It was a little boring not gonna lie. A lot of people decided it was late and headed to bed early, while the rest of us stayed here and watched the movie. There weren't that many of us left. It was just me, Deku, Mina, Kirishima, and tenya. I was lying down sprawled out. I was lying on my side and Deku was next to me. I would start to dose off a few times and he would move a bit it would startle me awake again. I remember one part of the movie where they finally meet the old man, then a few bits and pieces after. That's when I knew I had fallen asleep.

_____________________________

I woke up. The sun was shining through the blinds, birds were chirping, and for once I had a good sleep. Wait, where am I? I think as I shuffle around. I looked around for a moment before coming to realize. I'm still in the living room.

What am I laying on? It feels nice and warm. Warm? Wait.

Fuck. I think as I sit up and see that I was laying on the nerd. I was laying on his lower stomach sort of in between his legs. (Don't even try to think dirty.)

He was slowly breathing. He looked so cute in this moment. I smiled and admired him. I wish he was mine. I thought and just then I heard whispering and small laughs. I look to my left and see a tired Kirishima and Mina giggling at me and Deku with a phone in their hand. "Save it!" Kirishima said in a yelling whisper. They stopped laughing once I stood up. "Careful, don't wanna wake sleeping beauty." Raccoon eyes said. "Shut up bastards!" I say as I chase them threw the halls. Mina and Kiri run into one of their dorm rooms and lock themselves in. *ting* *ting* came from my phone. A few pictures were shown from last night and this morning. One of me cuddling with that nerd, one of me looking at him, and some from last night. How did they get these photos?! It was one of me and Deku when I pulled him close and he was acting all flirty. The angle was coming from the opposite direction we were sitting in. So Denki or Jiro had to have taken those photos.