Izuku

Just so y'all don't get confused. The last chapter was on December 26th. There is a wonderful time skip now bc why not?

December 31st

I wake up to the sun blaring in on me through the window. I'm so hot, what time is it? I think and ask myself. I turn over and grab my phone. It's 8:30. Where is deku? I think and sit up. What the fuck?! I think and laugh slightly but try not to be loud because deku was still sleeping. I'm guessing sometime while we were both asleep he fell off the bed. I chuckled and got my phone and took a picture. His leg was propped up on the side of the bed, his arm was above his head and his body was slumped. I took a quick photo. I laughed a bit more and got off the bed and knelt down to deku. Damn, he's knocked out. He must have been sleepy. I thought as I slowly moved my hands and arms in to pick him up. I pick him up and move him back onto the bed. It was still morning, so the air around us was cold. He's probably freezing. I thought as I placed him down and covered him up with the blankets.

I smiled and walked over to my bag. I grabbed some clothes and headed over to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I changed, and brushed my teeth and hair. Once I was done I exited the bathroom and back to Deku's room and grabbed my headphones. I don't want to wake him. So I'm getting my headphones so it would be quiet for him to be able to sleep.

1 hour later

"Kacchan." Deku groaned as he stretched while still laying down on his back on the bed. "Yeah?" I say and walk over. "Time?" He asks. Sometimes in the morning he likes to narrow his sentences to a few words or so. "It's 9:46, how'd you sleep?" I ask and giggle. "Good, although my back hurts a bit." He says and sits up slowly. "When I woke up you were on the floor. It looked like you had fallen out of bed or something." I say and chuckle. Deku rolls his eyes and says "You probably pushed me off!"

"What?! I would never!" I say and act hurt. Deku glares at me, after a second or two his face softens and he smiles. "I love you so much" he wailed and came close to me and rested his body on my side. "I-i love you too." I say. Come on katsuki, I thought you dropped that stupid stutter days ago. I think and blush.

"What do you want to do today?" Deku says. "It is New Year's Eve after all." He said and looked up at me. "Oh, yeah. It is. I forgot." I say. "We could go to the store and get things to make dinner? And maybe we can just hang out here today?" I say with a questioning voice to see if deku is okay with it. "Okay." He says and kisses my cheek. "I'm gonna go get ready." He said and walked off.

Today was the last day of the year, and it went by quickly. Me and deku went grocery shopping together while Auntie Inko was at work. When we got home we sorted everything and got everything ready to cook so by the time Inko got home we could all eat. It was around 3:30 now, me and Deku was watching a movie. Me and this cute ass nerd watch movies a lot. There isn't much else we can do anyway. Were watching a comedy show about the life of runaways. It is funny but also interesting so I don't mind watching it. I was sitting down on the couch on the left side and deku was laying down, resting his head on my lap and my one hand was messing with his beautiful green hair. His hair was so smooth and soft. I think as I play with his hair some more.

Dekus breathing patterns changed, showing that he was slowly falling asleep. I continued playing with his hair till he fell asleep. I'm pretty tired myself, not gonna lie. I think as I turn the volume down on the TV and rest my head on the armrest.

Fuck! What time is it?! I thought as my head darted up and looked around. It's dark outside, shit. I overslept, I need to cook dinner! Wait, that smell.. I think as I turn my head toward the kitchen. "Auntie Inko!" I say sadly. I wanted to cook the dinner because she always has worked and probably cooks every year since this bastard can't cook. "I was gonna cook that for us." I say softly as Inko turns and looks at me. "I got it honey, it's okay. And it's the least I can do for you always being there for Izuku." She says and smiles as she continues to cook the food for tonight.