Romans Punishment Special

Hades POV

Hades POV

I leaned against the wall as I thought about Roman's punishment, now not all of us did the same punishments, let's just say Silas is very creative when it comes to punishments.

Not all of them are bad, actually none of them have been bad. The point of the punishment is for the person to learn their mistakes and find a better tool to help resolve it.

God, I thought Arundelle was going to die of boredom when he had to dust the entire library, including the shelves and light fixtures. He gets antsy pretty quickly so doing a detailed and long mundane task was setting his nerves on fire.

You should've seen how fast he ran out of that library once Silas gave the okay, it was pretty funny when he ran into Xavier and fell on his butt.

He got up and yelled, "Not it!" And proceeded to spend the entire day playing soccer in the garden with us and swimming. That was a fun day, and only a few months later Myka joined the institute.

Having to figure out his eating disorder was a challenge but we soon figured out his triggers and foods he loves like fresh pineapple and Squash soda.

Us being able to connect with him on a personal level and showing him new things like Squash soda and Cadbury chocolate, even having him try a crumpet for the first time we're all ways for us to connect without forcing him to eat more than he could.

I keep on thinking about how Silas can so innately tune in to our likes and dislikes so fast and he learns which tasks bring out a trigger and what tasks make us calm.

But I can't really use any of Roman's fears like his fear of isolation or of heights against him, but he does hate one thing.... And that's cleaning and writing lines.

Let's just say the little brat uses any and every kind of excuse in the book and a few very interesting and very far off ones to try and get out of it.

Little does he know he won't be able to do a few of his favorite things for the next week, which is light since he almost destroyed the kitchen... again.

I walk into the no sexual punishment room, which mainly just has a few desks and chairs, a large blackboard, and a few shelves for papers and things, especially when someone's punishment is writing lines.

Now I know you may be wondering why I had him crawl here like a kitten, and that's because Roman loves the degradation. That and I thought it would be funny since he absolutely hates cats.

Now that's a story for another time.

As I walk into the room, Roman sees me and scoffs and looks down at the ground. I raise my brow at him. I know he wanted a more sexual punishment since he's now 18, but I don't think that's what's best for now.

I walk up to him and raise his face so his pretty dark olive eyes look into my silver ones.

"Now I know you did this for a reason, Rome. Wanna tell me? Or would you prefer to talk about it to Basil?" I said to him.

We all knew Roman preferred Basil and how caring he could be. Which is ironic since Roman hates being babied, which would be a funny punishment for him, treating him like a little for a week.
*sigh* Maybe next time.

He grimaces and then says, "Birch needed all of the Christmas traditions that he never got, we're all he has now. And it makes me sad, so I didn't wanna be sad anymore so I decided that we should bake a bunch of stuff for everyone. Birch was so happy he slipped! I mean, yeah I should've kept the kitchen cleaner but we were having fun and only ruined two cookie sheets this time!"

I sigh at that, we really needed to keep extra sheet trays in the pantry for when things like this happen.

I smile at him and pet his hair for a moment which he smiled and leaned into, I know he didn't mean anything bad to happen and he was watching the little closely which is good since a little shouldn't be cooking anyway.

I step away from him and get a sheet of paper and a pen from the larger desk in the room and place it in front of him, he groans at that and glares at me.

I lightly flick his ear and say,"Don't give me that look, brat. You know you have to do lines just like everyone else does. Now write, 'I won't go in the kitchen unattended with the little' front and back, no spaces."

He whines at that and says, "But he was with me and others!"

I chuckled and said, "With no dom in sight, something bad could of happened and we all would've been heartbroken if any of you were to get hurt. And are you really telling me you didn't turn your back to the little at any point in this particular cooking expedition?" I give him a are you serious look.

He squirms and then shakes his head no, just what I thought.

"Alright darling, get started on your lines. Then you get to have a nice hot bath and then we can cuddle, you must be tired from all that baking you were doing." I said with fondness in my voice, we both know I'm going easy on him and what he did wasn't too bad.

He looks at me with tiredness and then eventually nods and starts doing his lines.

It took him under an hour to finish it, I placed it inside his now very full lines binder. God, I might have to get him another one at this rate.

As we enter the kitchen, it look's pretty clean other than the two now black, sheet trays in the bin. Good lord, what did they do to this poor sheet tray.

I'm taken out of my thoughts when Silas opens the fridge to a melted chocolate horror scene.

"Roman! What in the bloody hell happened to my fridge! There's melted chocolate everywhere!" We hear Silas yell and then glare at Roman.

Roman has an oh crap face when he hears that and says, "Ummm, cooling rack?" And runs out of the kitchen and up the stairs like a bat outta hell.

I chuckled at that, Roman may be a brat but we love him for it, But maybe not the kitchen disasters.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

A.N.: Please disregard this chapter, it's trash but I just wanted to get it over with and also give you a look into someone else's head.

I might end up at some point doing a chapter on Xavier with his DMDD, would you guys like that or not?

Also eventually we'll go into Birch's lack of schooling and he'll get a private tutor and online schooling since I see no point in traumatizing the poor boy more with the bullying that would ensue at an in person high school.

Anyways, I'm more than happy to hear from you guys! I'm currently snowed in and planning on writing a bunch in the next few days. Happy Lunar New Year! 🥠

Much love,
Sunny ☀️