Chapter 13

Chapter 013

    Liang Wanqiu continued to watch, and when she arrived at the Happiness Cabin, after saying hello, she went upstairs to rest, but there was no camera when she went downstairs.

    Everyone sat together to discuss what to have for dinner, and within ten minutes, there wasn't even a single shot of her.

    When I went outside, looking for ingredients, there was no camera of her.

    Liang Wanqiu: "..."

    It's understandable, she has a low status and doesn't have many shots, but occasionally she has to be shown a picture, otherwise how would the audience know what she did.

    It appeared on the screen that Luo Qingli was wearing a white dress and carrying a vegetable basket to the vegetable field.

    She picked the ingredients she needed, went back into the house, put down the basket, and went out.

    The picture was shown to Cheng Yunan, who bought frozen chicken wings at the canteen, and then went to the villagers' homes to ask for sauerkraut and eggs.

    Liang Wanqiu thought, it's her turn.

    However, the next second was Luo Qingli fishing, and she was given three minutes until Luo Qingli caught the first crucian carp. She even had a shot of what she said to the editor-director sister, the cameraman, about removing the fish.

    Luo Qingli watched the crucian carp he caught for several minutes around the red plastic bucket, and it appeared on the screen for several minutes.

    It's almost seven minutes in total, but in these seven minutes, there is no Liang Wanqiu.

    Next, Luo Qingli was walking on a country road with a plastic bucket in her hand. The sun was setting and the sky was shining brightly. Her little face was glowing red against the backdrop of the sunset, and she was a little more beautiful than the sunset. It makes people want to lick the screen.

    When the camera came to the happy house, Cheng Yunan carried the red plastic bucket and went to the living room.

    Later, subtitles were added to Cheng Yunan.

    [Tired but worth it. 】

    Liang Wanqiu thought to himself, he's so tired, she dug the eels, she and Luo Qingli caught the fish, when they came back, the three were chatting and masturbating.

    When Cheng Yunan ran over to pick up the plastic bucket in her hand, Liang Wanqiu just thought he was pretending, she was already home, do you need him to put it in the living room? Just a few steps away.

    However, Liang Wanqiu didn't say anything, instead she had to smile and say thank you to Cheng Yunan, thank you for your hard work.

    In the next scene, Liang Wanqiu finally appeared and stood aside. Three seconds later, Cheng Yunan appeared and said to her, "I'll buy you a drink."

    He ran away.

    Liang Wanqiu: "???" How did you edit this?

    The picture was for Luo Qingli who was washing vegetables, ten minutes.

    Liang Wanqiu put down the potato chips in her hand. Even though she had no experience in variety shows, she still felt something was wrong.

    Her pretty brows were tightly frowned, but she continued to watch patiently. When it was time to eat, the five of them sat together to eat, and everyone chatted happily.