Chapter 92

Chapter 092

    Xiao Tiantian can already think about her future campus life. If Bo Yanyan returns to school, a bunch of people will definitely rush up to watch.

    She touched the thin smoked pillow, and then touched the little yellow duck quilt and bed sheet that they helped choose yesterday afternoon. Apart from shock, she was delighted.

    They are actually classmates with the boss, and they live in the same dormitory.

    They also had dinner with the boss, and helped him choose the quilt.

    They also have the boss's WeChat account!

    What a happy event this is.

    If you show it off in the future, it will definitely make a bunch of people envious and jealous.

    Zheng Yi slowly got up from Bo Yanyan's bed, her expression was complicated: "Woo, can I still sleep on Yanyan's bed? I don't dare to sit on her bed now."

    He Chanjuan moved quickly when she heard this. She didn't dare to sit even if she moved her buttocks.

    Thinking of something, He Chanjuan rushed to the door, closed it, and locked it.

    She was afraid, afraid that the girls in other dormitories would rush to their dormitory to check in after they reacted.

    The viewers in the live broadcast room saw that Bo Yanyan had a good chat with a group of bigwigs, and they were not talking about scientific research, but about trivial matters in life, and asked if they were busy? How are you?

    A big guy also complained about the weather in the imperial capital, saying that the wind blowing on a person's face was like a knife cutting the skin. He had just arrived in the imperial capital the day before yesterday because the weather was too dry and he had a nosebleed.

    If it weren't for the fact that this meeting was too important, he wouldn't even want to come, because he couldn't stand the weather in the imperial capital.

    A group of bigwigs who have lived in the south for a long time agreed, and they have not yet adapted to the weather in the imperial capital.

    Bo Yanyan was dragged by Academician Su and sat down on her right, which was the fourth row. Counting from the left, Academician Su sat in the first seat. She was afraid that Bo Yanyan would run away, so she let Bo Yanyan sit inside.

    After the audience in the live broadcast room was quiet for a while, the barrage became active again, expressing their inner feelings one after another.

    [Fuck! Can someone tell me who this little girl is? Why can she go to this meeting, so many bosses are still surrounding her? This is really when the granddaughter spoils it. ]

    [We are different, different, other people's eighteen years old, my eighteen years old play games with people in the dormitory, and online dating with things on the Internet that don't know whether they are people or dogs. 】

    【I just slapped my 18-year-old brother, and I got angry when I saw him. Others can contribute to the country at the age of 18. They are also 18 years old. He also took the college entrance examination this year, but he only slapped 200. point. ]

    [Ah, ah, ah, Bo Yanyan, isn't this the first grade in our high school? I was in the same high school as her. I knew she was going to university in Qingbei and wanted to chase after her. How dare I chase after her? ]

    [The one in front, are you sure you can catch her? You can't even pass this test with this bunch of academicians, but the country will check her love. ]