Chapter 69

Chapter 069

    It was already eleven o'clock when we arrived at the hotel, Liang Wanqiu and Xie Ning spoke a few more words, and seeing Xie Ning enter the room, she took a thin cigarette and went back to her room.

    Turn on the light and close the door.

    The two changed their shoes. Liang Wanqiu put the sneakers back and said, "You go take a shower first, I'll play with my phone."

    Today Zhao Shiran came to the crew and stayed for so long, there must be staff members or extras After shooting a video and posting it on the Internet, even if no one posts it, the crew will not let go of the enthusiasm.

    They will do everything possible to promote the show.

    After Bo Yanyan went to the bathroom to take a shower, Liang Wanqiu first checked the WeChat messages, and after replying one by one, she logged out and logged into Weibo.

    Looking all the way down, I saw two entries in the positions of the 32nd and 41st most searched.

    #秘密小屋的金主爸爸出现#

    #赵世然去秘密室探队梁晚秋#

    Liang Wanqiu is unable to support her forehead, what does this have to do with her, these two entries have the name of the TV series, it should be bought by the crew, or the crew Brush it up.

    She and Zhao Shiran are both promoting this drama, Zhao Shiran is the biggest investor, of course she is willing to do things that are beneficial to this drama, as for bringing her name, she doesn't care, it is more beneficial for her to make money.

    But what are you doing with her name?

    Those who didn't know thought she had a good relationship with Zhao Shiran.

    Liang Wanqiu clicked on the first entry, and the Weibo on the top was posted by a marketing account. No matter which website's marketing account, it was maintained by an entertainment company or a celebrity team.

    After Liang Wanqiu read that Weibo post, it was nothing more than to say who the investor of "Secret Cabin" is, and the father of the funder went to the production team today.

    Below are a few accompanying pictures, introducing Zhao Shiran, and also accompanied by a few beautiful pictures, showing the appearance of a capable business woman.

    Liang Wanqiu read the hot reviews.

    [Wow, rich lady, I'm hungry. 】

    [Sister, I don't want to work hard anymore, let me take care of my younger brother. ]

    [Sister, give me Jihui, the gender is too rigid, think about cute and beautiful girls. ]

    [According to the news I got, the beautiful sister has a boyfriend, here Aite is Li Shaochen. ]

    The following comments basically revolved around the gossip between Zhao Shiran and Li Shaoshen. Sure enough, for thousands of years, people love this kind of private matter the most.

    Liang Wanqiu had no interest in reading it, and saw another trending search, which was posted by a marketing account.

    According to her many years of experience in the circle, this marketing account should have received money from the crew, and this trending search is to fire her and Zhao Shiran's CP.

    I don't know who took the video. In the video, Zhao Shiran sat on a chair and looked up at her. She understood, immediately picked up the water on the table, unscrewed the bottle cap, and handed it to Zhao Shiran.