Chapter 54

Chapter 054

    At eleven o'clock, Bo Yanyan sent a message to Liang Wanqiu's trumpet.

    【Xiaotao: Brother, why don't you come? ]

    At 11:30, Liang Wanqiu replied.

    [Lin Xiacan: The customer called me and I have something to deal with, please wait a little longer. ]

    At the same time, Xia Yan sent a message to Bo Yanyan.

    "Miss Liang has bought something."

    "She is eating hot pot alone now."

    "What about you? Would you like something to eat?"

    Bo Yanyan felt better when she thought that Liang Wanqiu went to eat alone and didn't call anyone else. some.

    After Liang Wanqiu finished eating the hot pot, it was already half past twelve. She went out and bought a lot of fruit this time, including two watermelons, some snacks, and some ingredients.

    After tidying things up, Liang Wanqiu went to wash a bunch of grapes and put them in a glass bowl. After eating four grapes, she picked up her old mobile phone.

    Bo Yanyan sent her a video, the video was only ten seconds long, it was posted an hour ago, and it was of herself. She waited in the cafe and said a word wronged: "Brother, When are you coming?" The

    voice was sweet and sweet, and the tone was acting like a baby.

    Liang Wanqiu clicked on the video and listened to it again. Seeing the little girl's pitiful appearance, she seemed to be about to cry.

    She felt distressed and angry again.

    A strange man, you tell him the real information, send him a video of your face, and act like a baby.

    It really pissed her off.

    She doesn't want such a sister anymore.

    Silly and sweet, sooner or later he will be cheated away.

    Liang Wanqiu didn't reply, and when it was nearly two o'clock, she finally sent a message to Bo Yanyan.

    [Lin Xiacan: I just finished eating with a client, and I'm on my way here. 】

    Bo Yanyan pitifully sent a voice over.

    Liang Wanqiu clicked: "Brother, I haven't had lunch yet, my stomach is so hungry, woo, my stomach hurts."

    Hearing this, Liang Wanqiu almost called her and scolded her, she didn't even know how to eat lunch up.

    She felt that the man she was pretending to be was already very obvious, so she almost said that I would not come, just wait.

    She didn't believe that the little girl couldn't figure it out, and she was still waiting there, wasn't she just deceiving herself?

    People who are in a relationship love to brainwash themselves like this to comfort themselves, and make excuses for the scumbag.

    Liang Wanqiu decided to ignore it and not reply.

    Bo Yanyan sent another message: [Xiao Tao: Brother, when are you coming? ]

    At four o'clock, Liang Wanqiu finally replied.

    [Lin Xiacan: Hehe, you thought I really liked you, I just wanted to play with you. 】

    【Girls like you had better be lied to. If I hadn't been abroad now, I would have come over and sold you out. ]

    [I will also sell you to a remote mountainous area, leaving you without food and books. ]