Chapter 114

Chapter 114

    Lin Su: "..." It's just regret, why do you use a large size for eating melons, she obviously has several small sizes.

    Is it too late to escape from Earth now?

    Lin Su was afraid that Luo Qingli would see this hot search.

    Sister Zhang doesn't want to care about her anymore, forget it, anyway, the Spring Festival Gala is coming soon, and the heat will be sucked away by the Spring Festival Gala, so I don't need to spend money to withdraw.

    Lin Su lay on the bed anxiously for a few minutes, and finally, she decided to play dead. If Luo Qingli didn't mention it, she would pretend she didn't know about it. If Luo Qingli did mention it, she would say that she was slippery.

    She was slippery when she came, but few people believed her when she said it.

    Lin Su canceled the likes on the video again, and seeing that fans were asking her questions in the comment section, she could only post another Weibo.

    Lin Su V: I'm really hand skating, and Teacher Luo is just good friends.

    Fans: "???" But they have also done things like eating melons and giving them thumbs up. The fans also comforted Lin Su not to take it too seriously, and there is a rehearsal for the Spring Festival Gala today.

    There were a lot of celebrities attending the Spring Festival Gala, and the hot searches weren't enough for them to share. Gradually, this hot search was squeezed by other artists' hot searches.

    Lin Su rubbed her messy sleeping hair and sat down, can I get up? Can you not go out? She never wanted to leave this bedroom of hers.

    She just wanted to stay in the bedroom and play dead.

    On the sofa in the living room, Luo Qingli and Mama Lin were eating melon seeds and watching a TV series, and they talked about Lin Su.

    Mother Lin looked at the closed door. She also went out to drink and eat meat. Her daughter hadn't woken up until after ten o'clock. Look at Luo Qingli, who woke up before eight o'clock and caught up with her. For breakfast, chat with her about homework.

    "This child." Mother Lin shook her head and sighed, "We're going to have lunch later, so I won't get up yet."

    "How about I call her?" Luo Qingli asked softly.

    Mother Lin shook her head: "Forget it, starve her twice, or she won't have a long memory."

    Luo Qingli peeled a peanut and finished eating. She thought of the trending search this morning, and clapped her hands. Seeing that Lin's mother was focusing on the TV series, Luo Qingli took out her phone.

    After logging into Weibo, she saw two Weibo posts posted by Lin Su not long ago.

    So I woke up.

    Luo Qingli finished reading the Weibo, a little funny, and finally her eyes stayed on the second Weibo, swipe to like it?

    She didn't know what it was, but she browsed around on Weibo and saw the screenshot.

    Luo Qingli stared at the hot comment for a while.

    She silently logged out of her Weibo account and logged into her own account. She didn't want to swipe and like it when she was eating melons. She probably had to be screenshotted by sharp-eyed netizens and searched for it again.

    Under the enthusiasm of fans and melon-eating netizens, the blogger has already posted a complete one-hour video. Those who have the patience to watch such a long video are probably only true fans. Watch what you like.