Chapter 51

Chapter 051

    If she hadn't worn it, and hadn't taken the initiative to approach Liang Wanqiu a year ago, would her sister have become Xie Ning now, and today, her sister has been dead for a week.

    Or, it is the natural empathy ability of girls.

    So, she wanted to help Xie Ning.

    How Xie Ning walks later has nothing to do with her.

    Liang Wanqiu asked a circle of WeChat friends, and finally found Xie Ning's WeChat account from a friend of a friend.

    She sent a friend request over there.

    After Xie Ning agreed, Liang Wanqiu sent a message: "How are you doing now?"

    She felt that she was just idle, or her sense of morality was too high, so she was worried about Xie Ning.

    Xie Ning: "It's okay, I'm looking at the balance in my card, I don't know how long it will take to pay off the house loan."

    Xie Ning thought, if she has money? If she had money, she would not have married Bo Yunting at all.

    Liang Wanqiu understood what she meant.

    Liang Wanqiu: "Body and life are more important than money. You can still make money if you lose money, but what if your body breaks down? You only have one life."

    Xie Ning: "I know, but luckily I can also make money as Bo Yunting's wife. Some money."

    Xie Ning: "Say happy birthday to your sister for me, I forgot to say it in the car at night."

    Liang Wanqiu: "Okay."

    She put down the phone and rubbed her half-wet hair, Liang Wanqiu Wan Qiu thought of the expression on the little girl's face when she asked her for her birthday gift this morning. She originally planned to give it to the little girl when she was blowing out the candles at night.

    In the end, she forgot. If Xie Ning hadn't mentioned it, she wouldn't have remembered it at all.

    Liang Wanqiu sighed, the little girl's 18th birthday just passed away, alas, it was clearly intended to be a grand and happy life for her, but in the end she ate longevity noodles twice a day.

    Liang Wanqiu took out the gift box from the cabinet, and she went outside.

    The door of the smoky bedroom was closed, Liang Wanqiu saw the light coming from the crack of the door, she raised her hand and knocked on the door.

    The door was opened, and Thin Yanyan was wearing a pure cotton T-shirt pajamas, the length of which reached the kneecaps. She also washed her hair, and it was already blow-dried. Her long, shiny black hair was hanging lazily around her waist, faintly covering her body. half of his face.

    Bo Yanyan saw Liang Wanqiu's exposed snow-white skin and the deep ravine at a glance. Liang Wanqiu was wearing a light yellow suspender nightdress, which outlined her almost perfect figure, and the water droplets on her hair soaked the thin fabric.

    The vague style is the most attractive.

    "A gift for you." Liang Wanqiu handed over the box: "I wanted to give it to you earlier, but I accidentally forgot."

    Bo Yanyan smiled and took it, she opened it in front of Liang Wanqiu, Inside is an ice jadeite necklace, crystal clear and emerald green, it is the finest jade, shaped like a gourd.

    "It's so beautiful, sister, please put it on for me." Bo Yanyan picked up the jade gourd, rubbing her fingers on it, it was cool and comfortable.

    Liang Wanqiu linked the necklace: "Turn around."