Blood Under The Moon

I visit Kasfo's workshop when I notice the lights are on.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come in."

Kasfo is wearing his goggles and stares into a vial of blueish-white liquid. The liquid has traces of glitter derived from the petals of Blue Beauty.

He shakes the vial a little and gives it one final stir.

"Phew..." Kasfo takes the goggles off, wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"Are you not joining the feast?" Lena asks.

Kasfo glance at Lena. "I figured Young Master need the potion for the battle tomorrow. It's finally complete."

"Yes, thank you. Here's the remaining payment." I take out another bag of gold, Kasfo takes it and places it aside.

"What are you using it for?" says Kasfo.

"I'm not using it, someone else is," I say and place the vial inside a box.

"...I will be evacuating at midnight. I wish you the best of luck. Stay alive, my loaded customer, I still need to make money."

"Haha...I will," I reply.

I wave farewell before heading for the mansion. In the courtyard, battle cries can be heard.

"HAH!"

"Someone is practising at this hour?" Lena mumbles.

"There is only one person so diligent," I ironically say, only to realise that I was the same for the past few days seconds later.

In the bask of the moonlight, a woman swings her sword while working on her footwork. Her stunning dark hair flows in the breeze and the light of the moon flashes as if to flaunt her "protagonist beauty".
Even though her hair created a shadow over her face, I can see a rigid azure glow in her eyes.

She stops and turns to us.
"What?"

I leave a box on the bench beside us. "You will need this," I simply say and left.

"What? You brought me here just to see her?" Lena whispers and pouts.

"I didn't ask you to follow me."

"Hmph..."

...

Rena stares at the box.

She walks to it with high caution and even sent a wave of mana to detect whatever was inside.

!!!

Her jaws dropped when she feels a soothing and appealing anomaly.

With no hesitation, she opens the box. The contents are what she expected as she has been looking for them since three years ago.

"T-This...How did that bastard..."

----------------------
Rena had a slight change of heart.

Her favourability of the player increases from -101 to -80
----------------------

Although it is a pity to sacrifice Blue Beauty, it is a good long-term investment. With that potion, I increase Rena's favorability and unlock her bloodline. Her strength helps my survival.

...

"Lena, I need your help," I say.

She tilts her head.

I am bothered by my "gut feeling". Everything has been proceeding smoothly.

That's right...a bit too smooth.