Night Owl(4)

"I have observed the Night Owl's activity. Instead of terrorism, the appropriate word should be a vigilante. You aim for high-ranking officials and people of power that oppress and destroy the lives of many. However, all of that wasn't exposed to the public and the government used that to label all of you as villains." I say.

The man exchanges glance with Alure.

"I have a group that has the same objective. But I lack support."

"And that's why you infiltrated the BOV?" Alure asks, her brows furrowing.

I nod.

The man sighs and scratches his head. He takes off the straw hat to reveal messy black hair.

"How can I trust you?" He asks.

I take out the BOV badge from my coat and toss it to the man. He catches and inspects it.

"The badge?"

"Killing me will trigger the mechanism in the badge, it's linked to my life force."

The man widens his eyes. "I see...that's why we were constantly bombarded by the BOV. They had access to our various locations..."

...

"Is that information enough to form some trust?"

The man tosses the badge back at me and turns around. "I am Aerin, the oldest, and she is Alure. If you know about our activity, you can guess where our origin is."

Aerin Isva is the oldest child of the Isva bloodline. Following him are Alure, Kae, and Bodev.
Kae is the second youngest, the guy that used a bow at the rift valley.

The Isva family originates from the Kingdom of Yurha, the fallen human kingdom next to Elvis. They moved to Rodgof after the fall and were granted a title upon sharing some crucial magic knowledge that contributed vastly to the technology. Under the surface, they form a vigilante organisation with like-minded people to punish those who deserve it.

"You said you have the same objective, I want to know what you have done," says Aerin.

"The orphanage in Libra, and some establishments in Southern Rodgof. The area was infiltrated by the Insanity Worms."

"I thought those worms were quarantined at the west?" Alure asks.

"Some got out I guess. Anyways, those establishments all belonged to a group called Despair, I am trying to hunt for the leader." I say.

...

Aerin looks down and sighs. "Hmm...alright. The more the merrier. But let Kae follow you, my younger brother, he is the one that almost shot you back at those mountains."

And he heads for the door.

"Are you the leader?" I ask Aerin.

He looks back and nods. "You can call all of us siblings one."

================================
Present...
================================

Kae walks up to me and gives me a black look. He does not like an outsider taking advantage of his brother's kindness.

"If you do anything I deem a threat, I will kill you immediately."

"Sure," I respond without hesitation.

-------------
Kae Isva
Age: 21
Level: 203
Title: Bow Jester
Class: Arcane Archer

Hp: 40000/40000
Mana: 300000

Atk: 149
Def: 91
Dex:230
Mag:299
Luck:31

Skills:
-Rapid Shot(lvl max)
-Stealth(lvl max)
-Eagle Eye(lvl max)
-Locked Target(lvl max)
-Shadow Fade(lvl 3)
-Hell Fire(lvl 4)