Cosmo... not bad human!

I heard footsteps coming closer and I hated the moment the zipper was actually used to open up the sleeping bag. This was no joke anymore. This was real and shit gotta get real soon cause when they tried to open up the bag, I immediatly hissed.

Nem: Zashi be careful. 

Yeah.. wouldn't continue if I were you...

Zashi: Ah it's fin- AH!

Serves you right...

How about just leave me be!

Why do you even have to be around me?

No nothing was fine at all. He continued to open it and I warned them about it and he didn't listen so when my claws manage to graze his skin, it was definitelly over with all the fun in the room.

Nem: I told you to be careful.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Since I didn't wanted to actually stay where I was, I tried to hide more into the sleeping bag where the zipper wasn't opened yet. I really just wanted to rest more and here they were to actually were bothering. 

Zashi: It's fine. I probably scared the little one.

Nem: Soo what's the name?

Aizawa: *sigh*

Zashi: Black one right? Wanna call him Lunar?

I have a name!

Thank you very much but ama take mine over that.

Nem: No! How about Kuro?

You have zero ideas about naming..

Zashi: Blacky?

And your naming sense is worse!

Nem: How old are you 6?

Have to agree!

Zashi: Hahaha...

This continued on for a while and I really wanted to rest if not all of the sudden a cat coming into the sleeping bag. I could smell them but the moment I felt the hit with the paw, I was done with everything.

Me: MREW!

What the hell?

Why are you here?

Just leave me alone!

Since the space wasn't as big, I couldn't stand up but I could very well use my claw and then go a bit forward and bite the cat. This one didn't seem as to be able to fight holeheartedly and immediately ran out but was mewing the whole time.

Zashi: Oh sheesh!

Nem: Okay enough hiding now.

Aizawa: I wouldn't do that if I were you... 

Zashi: You saw Chubby running out and you wanna grab the feral cat?

Aizawa: Maine coon.

Nem: Oh now I just wanna see him more!

But I don't!

ARG!

If I get out, are you happy then?

Thinking that they would leave me be if I get out and not wanting any cat to actually come in and bother me, I slowly but surely got out. At first you could see my small snoot and then you could see my ears flopping up after popping my head out before coming out complelty and sitting on top of it. Of course I had a small space between the two people and the hero as well as the cats who looked ready to pounce on me.

Come on me if you dare!

I ama  vigilante!

I can handle normal villains perfectly so you are nothing to me!

Nem: OH. MY. GOD! He is sooo cute and soo beautiful!

Zashi: Agree! And the black fur!

Nem: I wanna pet hi-

Me: HISSS!

Zashi: Did he just react what you said?

Since I looked at Nem the moment she said that and hissed at her, it was pretty obvious that I could understand them and the hero knew that after the last night as well. Was this all a coincidence? No. Coincidences never exist besides I really thought that that place was a safe place to rest but how should I have known that it was actually a hero school? I couldn't!

Aizawa: He has a quirk.

Zashi: WHAT?!

Nem: So like Nezu?

Aizawa: Dunno but he sure is intelligent.

Zashi: Can I take him home?

Nem: I wanna take him home as well. 

Aizawa: Be my guest to try.

I looked at the hero and thought for a second if that would be perhapse a good idea. But the problem was that I did smell some bird scent coming from that person they call Zashi and I could smell a dog scent coming from the woman. This would be worse than staying here with cats.

Me: MREW!

The cats by now reacted to me and tried to approach me but I was already up and hissing. There was definitelly no way I would let a cat come close to me. Besides I also wasn't searching for trouble yet so I decided to just climb the fireplace and stay up there. The space was small but it was comfy being there rolled up harlfway to a small cinammon roll with my tail around my face just enough to be able to look at the people and the room.

Zashi: I have a feeling the cat doesn't like me.

Nem: Same here...

Zashi: Tho what should we call him?

Nem: You think he has a name?

Aizawa: For now I will call him, Cosmo.

Cosmo?

As in Cosmo and Wanda?

Or you mean Cosmo as in Cosmog?

Maybe even the wide space?

Not really a bad name so I will alow it till I find a way to tell you my real name.