GET THE CAT AWAY FROM ME!

I spent the whole night walking around and actually tailing Aizawa as a cat. It wasn't that hard since he went to the police station and staid there for a while. I mean I did change into a cat and went to his home first but since I couldn't find him, I started to walk around and back to the scene where that shit just went down.

When I got there I couldn't believe to see the heroes still around. Luckiloy for me Aizawa was there as well and I jumped into a police car as a passenger just to find him. Of course I didn't go unnoticed.

Detective: Sansa... why is there a cat in the back seat?

Sansa: Don't know, nya!

Detective: Did you pick up a stray?

Sansa: No, Sir, nya!

Oh I am not a stray... or am I?

Welp not important right now.

Sansa: It smells weird, nya!

OH shit....

Does this mean he knows I am not a cat?

That would be bad!

But I shouldn't smell that different from a cat tho!

I felt how my heart beat was speeding up due to the statement this cat officer said. He did had a cat head and I was not so sure if he would actually be able to tell the different but there was definitelly a chance he could. If that was the case then I was in soo much danger right now.

However that was just hypothetically and my thoughts started circleing around what would happen until I felt my own heart beating soo fast that I could say it was trying to get free and just jump out of my chest.

Detective: What do you mean?

Sansa: It has a faint coffee smell...

Thank god he meant that and not me being a human...

Me: MEW!

Detective: Shota's cat....

Yeah let's go with that...

Maybe I should warm up to them?

It might be a bad idea but right now I didn't care since I needed to stay with the hero at all cost to make sure he would survive. I owed him that at least. So when the detective I knew all to well stated the heroes names, I jumped at his shoulder and then down on his lamp. This was an exaption otherwise I wouldn't let people touch me so easily.

Detective: *sigh* Where does he find such crazy cats.

Me: MEW!

I am not crazy... nor am I a complete cat.

Detective: ...

Sansa: I think he undestands you Sir, Nya!

Me: MEW!

And how I do!

Detective: I am not gonna ask where he got you but ama get you to him.

That was all the detective said since we were already on the way to the police station. Once we got there, he continued to actually have me in his hand and carry me over to where the interogation room was. It was only there that I saw the hero trying to get some information out of one of the villains.

Me: MEW!

Of course the moment this detective entered the room, he tried to give me to Shota but I jumped on the table and looked at the villain. If my gaze could kill, this person would be my next victim.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Detective: I should be the one sighing here.

Aizawa: Where did you find him?

Detective: Literally in our car.

Aizawa: *sigh* How in the world did you get there?

I didn't look back at them as I looked at the person in front of me. I knew this guy and he was one of the people knowing about the abush. The problem right now was... I had to get him to speak and tell them everything... but how was I about to do that? As a cat, I couldn't do anything at all but as a vigilante I could. Now the problem with that was the cameras around the room. Of course there was a blind spot but even then this villain could snitch on me.

What should I do?

I can make the person talk but I would need to turn back to a human...

I would be naked tho...

And the cameras would get me...

Not a good idea...

Maybe if I...

I mean... I am a cat.

It was a carzy idea but it was not that bad or at least it didn't sounded that bad. Without even giving it a second thought I went closer to the villain and released my claws. One second I was sitting on the table and in the other one I pounced at the villains face trying to claw out his eyes. I mean he does deserve it for the child trafficing and everything else.

Villain: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Detective: SHIT!

Aizawa: *sigh*

Detective: Do something!

Aizawa: And what do you want me to do?

Villain: GET THE CAT AWAY FROM ME.... I'LL TALK! I'LL TALK! AAAAAHHHH

With a satisfied look on my face, I jumped back down on the table and looked at the villain who definitelly looked scared of me.

Me: MEW!

Vilain: haaaa...haaaaa....haaaa... I'll talk... don't do that again.... haaaa..haaaaa

Detective: That was.... effective....

Aizawa: *sigh*