Just this once...

I stayed there on the floor like this for a while and the hero as well as his friends all decided to sit on the floor and play with the other except this hobo. He was looking at me as I was looking at him. Call it a mini stare contest but it was pretty effective. 

What?

Why are you staring at me?

You do realise staring at a cat means you wanna fight and you are challenging them right?

You should know that!

Tho I am pretty sure you just wanna check if I am fine...

Alright.

Just this once!

This is a one time situation!

After laying down a bit more, I deicded to stand up and walk to the hero to lay down right next to his hand so he could reach me and pet me if he wanted. Of course this was just a one time event. I wouldn't let him do this frequently.

Nem: Awwww look at the cuty.

Zashi: I am pretty sure he wants you to pet him.

Aizawa: Is that it?

I looked at the man and nooded to him before laying my head back down. My side still hurt a bit thanks to the cat but my revenge was good as well. I was sure that Sushi would never do this again.

Aizawa: Does it still hurt?

He really didn't need an answere to that because the moment he touched the area where the wound was, my body instinctively flintched and I felt him lift his hand and put it on my head slowly petting me again.

Aizawa:*sigh* 

Zashi: You seriously need to go to the vet with them.

Aizawa: I know. 

Nem: Should I ask RG when she is coming over?

Zashi: And bother her free day?

Nem: You have a point butbshe did say she woul come ov-

It was at that moment that the doorbell rang again and all the cats started running towards the door. If anyone would see that then they would say a person with some cat nip was coming over or these cats are actually dogs. Whelp whatever the case was they ran towards the door and started mewing extremply loud.

Nem: I am going you guys stay put.

Aizawa: As if I would stand up.

Zashi: Hahaha true who knows when that little black Cosmo will let you pet him again.

I stayed there since the cats were crazy at the door. However soon I could smell that medical scent in the air and heard a small clicking noise which made curious to look towards the entrance to the room just to see an old lady. It was the same old lady who healed me and she had this really weird cane but I wasn't one to judge about it at all.

Healer: I see he is pretty lively.

Zashi: If you mean fighting another cat then yes hahaha.

Aiawa: *sigh* Can you check his would before while I make a vet appointment?

Healer: Why do you think I am here for dearie?

That lady came close but she stopped once she was in arms reach and decided to let me smell her hand first before carefully petting my head and watching my reaction. I could tell that she was really careful as to how I would react and I on the other hand had really no intention of hurting her since she probably saved my life.

Me: Mew!

Thanks for healing me up...

I really needed it.

I really hate to admit it too but thank you soo much.

Tho I will not harm you sooo do what you must.

With that thought I avoided her hand and laid my head back down on the floor letting her check me up as much as she wanted but the moment she came close to where the wound was, I started hissing at her. It hurt and even though I wouldn't attack her nor scratch or bite her, I still wanted to let her know not to touch me there or at least be a lot more gentle than now.

Healer: You would healed up pretty good but you seem to still feel the pain huh little one...

Nem: Oh you should have seen him bite Sushi.

Sushi: MEW!

Me: HISSS!

The moment I saw that cat come closer, he jumped away and avoided my gaze. It was soo obvious that the cat was afraid of me but the others were not. They didn't learn anything from this at all.

Healer: I see... they should be checked up by a vet.

Zashi: Exactly what we said.

Nem: Oh there he comes again.

Zahi: And?

Aizawa: Today at 3 someone canceled an appointment and they are willing to look at them.

Healer: Glad to hear they will both be taken care off.

Wait!

You wanna take me to a vet?

A VET?!

I AM A HUMAN!

I mean sure I am in my cat form right now... but I AM A HUMAN!

I am not going!

Nem: Oho someone gonna murder you Sho.

Aizawa: Huh?

Zashi: I saw that glare too.