I will not give up!

A second of time. It was just by a second before we both dove in the water, before our bodies hit the surface and we were both rushed away by the current. Just one second that was all it took for me to hold onto my dear father. 

I have to get us out of here!

But how?!

I considered myself very lucky to have gotten hold off him. The moment we hit the water, I immediately felt the rush which swooped us away and while I was in the water, I tried my best to use my claws and actually cut through the ropes. It was such a pety idea since my claws were not even nearly sharp enough for this but I was panicking and this was the only thing I came up with. 

Why?!

Why did it have to end this way!

I need to get us up!

AIR!

However as desperate and panicked as I was, time was running out and I felt it. It was starting to get hard to maintain the air I was holding. We were still under water and the first priority for me should have been to get up and not free him and yet there was this part of me which hoped he would wake up but that was unfortunately not the case.

I have to get us out!

We need air!

He can't die!

I have to get us up!

Now I would by lying if I said I knew how to swim. I never went into a water naturally but this was something else. A life or death situation was not only screaming at my instincts but I was actually being desperate to survive. 

Even though I didn't know how to swim, I knew that I had to get up. I needed air, no, it was us and I had to get my father out of the water as well. It seemed as if my resolve and desperation was enough for my body to act on it's own. I really didn't know how to describe it else but a fight for life. Still I somehow managed to get up.

Me: HELP!

Someone pleas hear me!

Barely holding on, I tried my best to keep us up and try not to let dad breath in some water. The human body was definitelly strange. No matter how desperate it was for air, it would never allow the owner of the body to breath. It was something I knew since the moment we both were in the water. As blank as my mind was, I wanted to breath and I wanted to get us up. The burning of my lungs were still there and that alone was proof that our bodies were trying their best to protect us as well.

Me: HELP!

Please anyone!

I can't hold us up for long!

I was getting weak the longer we were in water. However there was really no getting out. The shore was way to far away and as I said, I didn't know how to swim. All I did was try my best to keep us up. No matter how much I wanted to do something else, I didn't know it.

Me: HELP!

Please god save him!

I don't care if you need to take one of my cat lives but save him!

Please...

I beg you!

Nothing was impossible they say but my situation right now was clearly showing how impossible it is to survive. There was nothing around us and if this hero wouldn't wake up soon, I was only threatening what would happen to us. The only thing I could do right now was scream, and scream as loud as I could.

ME: HELP!

I will give up everything!

Just let us get through this alive!

Please!

Anyone!

Please hear my voice!

My hopes were for a hero to find us since the bridge was the one connecting the city's harbour with the small forrest across it. A small piece of land and a small piece of forrest which was still there. From the far it looked empty and gloomy but right now, it was looking like a heavenly piece of land.

Me: HELP!

Soon it would be my end. I knew it. I felt it. My body was too tired to hold on. It wasn't easy holding my dad up but I had to. I was not about to give up and die here. Cat's had 9 lives after all then why should I not give up one to save my dear father? It sounded only right since he saved my life once as well.

Me: HELP!

From the corner of my eyes, I saw something red. It was coming towards me and it looked soo out of place. 

A bird?

No wait... wasn't there a hero with red wings?!

Please let it be him!

Please!

We might be saved!

Me: HELP!

It is him!

We gonna get out of this!

Just hold on!

I screamed once again before I had to change back to a cat. Now was not the time for it but it was the only thing I could do since I felt too weak to stay human. It was the natural reaction of my body to safe myself. On top od that, saving a cat and a person would be definitelly better than a kid and a person. How was that hero supposed to even carry us like this? That was the only reason I shifted back but still watching and doing my best to keep Aizawa up. I might be small but I was enough to have the hero lean over me as a cat and support his head up.

Me: MREEEEEEWWWW!!!

Thankfully it didn't take long for the hero to be right there. At first I felt the weight get off my back.

Thank good.... Now I can rest....

However the moment the body was lifted from me, I felt the tiredness rushing through my body.

Hero: Can't believe a cat saving a person in water....... wait... Eraserhead?!

That was the last thing I remember the hero saying or nearly the last thin.

Hero: Not gonna let you drown little kitty.

Well no matter what he said, I was too tired for anything anymore.