Kidnapped

That night, I had a bad feeling. It was when I woke up that I felt my heart beating like crazy. Now this wasn't something like me. Normally I wouldn't wake up this easily and certainly not from a nightmare. Tho I was sure this was not a nightmare but my instincts which woke me up. 

I don't like this!

Something is wrong!

Where is that hero?!

Where is Shota?

I shifted into a cat since I was quite faster as a cat around this house than a human being. So when I dashed to the master bedroom and found an open door, I was quite relieved to see Aizawa still being there. That was at least what I thought.

Me: MEW!

Normally a loud mew should wake the hero up but there was no sign of this hero waking up.

Aizawa!

Come on you sleeping caterpillar wake up!

Me: MEW!

Another failed attempt to wake him up. By now I also went to his bed and jumped up to get to his face. Not even a push or a small scratch was waking him up and that was alarming me quite badly. There was something wrong and usually when people sleep like this they were drugged. The question was how and when?

Something is off!

How is he sleeping like this?!

What did he do?

No...

Better question is what is going on?

Was he drugged?

Or a quirk that is responsible for this?

Out of my panic, I shifted back into a human with a cat tail and ears since I was quite in an alarming state at well.

Me: AIZAWA!

Nothing again. No matter how much I was shaking this hero, he was not waking up and to think that he accepted to let me stay and basically adopt me without the paper was also making me feel even more responsible for this now. I failed to notice something around him back then and went to rest like a cat without any worries and now this.

Me: DAD! Come on! I don't want to lose the person who basically accepted to be my father. My very first father! PLEASE WAKE UP!!!

I screamed at the sleeping man but nothing changed at all. The way he was laying there made my heart sink and I didn't know what to do at all. However while I was trying to wake him up, I heard a crashing sound coming from another room.

Shit!

So they came now?!

This is bad!

I have to do something!!!

Now quickly running to the wardrobe, I decided to actually get the extra pair of shorts and T-Shirt out he kept in there for me and wait right next to the door. If anyone was about to come into this room then olny over my dead body.

Slowly but surely some footsteps started to approach this room. I felt a mix of angry and anxious about the sitation. It was my very first time to fight and protect someone. I mean I was a vigilante but I was usually doing other stuff and not this kind of thing at all.

Still what happened next was something not even I could see happening.

While I was staying at the door in a pitch black room, something was thrown into the room, breaking the window. That something immediately let out some gas and I could smell it. The stentch had me more than alarmed but the fact that the people were waiting outside the room was even more alarming.

SHIT!

They planned this through!

So they are basically going safe and threw a strong sleeping gas in...

Damn it!

I have to escape this first!

Nothing good will come out if they catch us both!

With that idea in my mind, I shifted into a cat and quickly jumped above the wardrobe where the gas didn't spread out. From what I could tell it was quite the heavy gas and sinking to the floor. 

The situation was bad and this was not a joke at all. I knew that very much and yet all I could do was watch. I hated myself for being this powerless. I hated to see them come into the room with gasmasks on. Just 10 minutes that was all the time they waited outside the room before breaking in. I mean the door to Aizawa room was open but when I got in, I kinda shut it in the process.

Still I hated to see them walk into the room and kidnapping my father out of all people.

I have to go after them!

I can't let them take him!

Not my father!

Not him...

I won't stand this!

Never anger a damn cat!

I swear I will get back at you all!