Why?!

After we finished eating, he decided to leave the house and myself behind. I don't know what came over the hero. He just suddenly said he needs to go and would be back in an hour. That one hour was enough to think about my very own situation right now.

He knows who I am...

What are the odds that he isn't getting the police over here right now?

Maybe he isn't tho...

But what if he is...

Damn I can't think straight.

I should trust him.

Well I am confident to escape so I will stay but if he comes back with the police oh screw this shit.

Why am I even staying here?

He is nice...

He fed me...

He even seems to care...

Yeah right... he will put me in an orphanage!

I will escape from there for sure!

Honestly there were soo many scenarious which the hero could do with me that I didn't even wanted to think about it. The very first one was actually him getting the police and after that I could either escape or not but I could also just think about letting myself get captured just for the fun. The next option was getting into a damn orphanage. It was pretty easy to escape from there so that was not a problem at all. Everything else was a problem tho. He could decide to put me straight to a jail or put a quirk suppression collar on me, or worse he could jus straight go on and throw me to a place where who knows how I should get out. Okay... I know last one is soo unrealistic since he was a hero but oh well....

While my mind was starting to come up with all the posibilities, I didn't notice the door opening or the hero walk over to where I was sitting and then crouch and put some clothes in front of me.

Aizawa: These should fit you more.

Clothes?

You went out to get me clothes?

This is unexpected.

I thought you were for sure do something to get rid of me.

Me: Mew.

Aizawa: With this you should be more comfortable to change back... I will put them in the bathroom.

I followed him to the bathroom where I finally decided to shift back. He definitelly got the ghist of it since he closed the door behind him when he got out. 

These clothes were a bit big but not as much so it was quite okay. I mean I was pretty skinny for a human child but for a cat, I was just a bit underweight not a lot. So it was quite a problem being a human but not as much being a cat.

When I got out, I walked over to the living room where he was once again waiting for me.

Aizawa: Still a bit big, huh.

Me: It's... It's okay... thanks.

Aizawa: No problem kid.

Me: What will you do with me?

Aizawa: What do you mean?

Me: Will you throw me out, put me in jail, offer me to the police or will you put me in an orphanage?

Aizawa: Will this help you?

Me: No.

Aizawa: Thought so. You will just escape and get back to the streets, right?

Now he hit the nail right on top of it, which made me look away a bit.

Aizawa: I can't believe I am saying this but.... you can stay here for the time being till we find a solution to it.

Me: ... why?

Aizawa: Why what?

Me: Why are you so eager to help me?

Aizawa: Don't worry about it kid.

Me: NO, seriously why?! Why do you care what happens to me!!!

Aizawa: *sigh* Kid, you shouldn't even live a life like you are right now.

Me: But I am and I am used to it.

Aizawa: What do you intend to do, then?

Me: Continue living the way I know it.

Aizawa: What if you get hurt?

Me: I deal with it as I always did.

Aizawa: You mean like I found you?

Me: That was just-

Aizawa: Kid, you were close to dying.

Me: AND I GOT WORSE WOUNDS THEN THAT!

Aizawa: *sigh* So you would die rather than stay?

Me: ...

Aizawa: Kid, I know life was hard on you but I am offering you another way.

Me: And that way would get me into trouble knowing my past! I am a black cat, I bring bad luck! Who you think is willing enough to take me in, huh?

Aizawa: I would.

Me: You?

Aizawa: Yes.

Me: You seriously would take me in?

Aizawa: If this is the only choice, then yes.

Me: ... Why tho?

Aizawa: One cat more or less doesn't matter to me.

Me: I am not a cat tho!

Aizawa: But a porblem child with a cat quirk.

Me: ...

Aizawa: Think about it. My doors will always be open.

Me: Why are you really doing this? Like being ready to take a kid in you don't even know.

Aizawa: I know how hard life can be and with your quirk it will be more than difficult.

I could see the pain in his eyes but I honestly was thinking about this. I mean why was a hero ready to adopt a kid. Why me, why did he even be this cooperative? It didn't made sense to me at all.

Aizawa: Look kiddo, I know you can't understand why I am doing this but you didn't go through what I did and I want to make a change my way.

That was all he said before he stood up and came over to me to ruffle my hair. I didn't back away and I didn't do anything but stand there.

Aizawa: Just think about it. If you really want to go back to your previous life, then I will let you go again.

Me: ...

Now I really got a lot to think about. The worst thing was just that he also released all the cats which definitelly looked shocked and thankfully didn't bother nor came close to me.