Chapter Six: Take It

"Huh?" Slips out of my throat even though I heard what he said.

"What do you want to do?" Austin repeats himself. "You've decided to stay for the weekend so do you want to do anything or do you have other plans with your friend?"

What I want to do. I want to kiss you so I know how you feel about me but I gotta wait for the right moment.

"No, no plans with Lottie she's going to be busy today preparing to go to a party tonight," I say honestly. Switching the tv off I set the remote on the coffee table and go into the kitchen and open the fridge and grab a water bottle off the door.

I crack it open and take a sip.

"Are you not going?" He asks. I don't think he was thinking properly, he knows how dad is about parties.

"No, I don't feel like going."

"Why not it could be a fun experience."

"I don't believe you, in what way could it be fun?" I ask closing the cap on my water bottle. "Lottie only wanted me to go to screw with some guy she thought I liked." I let out a sudden laugh. But Austin didn't seem too amused by my small joke.

I'm not even sure why she wanted me to go but that could still be a possibility.

His eyes narrow. "Angel don't do anything you don't want to even if that friend of yours says so, it'll only get you in trouble." He told as if in a warning.

I smile leaning on the counter propping my chin on my hands. "I know that's why I'm staying with you."

I will rather be with you, you just don't know that and likely won't ever.

Gosh, how I wish you knew. I wish you could just spot my feeling exploding for you, then it would be so much easier for me to confess my feelings for you.

I don't think I can do it.

"Anny, is there something wrong?"

I lock my gaze upon his eyes, my heart racing like crazy. What am I thinking I shouldn't be like this dad would kill me.

Why am I so desperate to lose it to my own dad's best friend?

I lean over the counter and my lips collide with his. I straighten myself, his eyes not leaving mine, he didn't look angry, disappointed, or anything just a blank expression.

"I'm s-"

He takes me into his arms and pulls my head closer for another kiss picking me up off my feet.

I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. His hands support my bottom.

This was wrong and Austin knows it too but I don't want it to end.

He lays me down towering over my body and says in a deep masculine voice that's slightly out of breath. "Do you want this...Anny?" His eyes search every part of me.

"Take it," I say. "Fill my longing desires Austin and show me what kind of man you are in bed." I now say with a bit of demanding in my tone.

He lightly chuckles. "Your nuts I have nothing here and I don't do unprotected sex."

I pull him down by the collar. "Not even with me? Don't you want to know what it's like to screw with a younger woman?"

"What am I getting myself into? If we do this nothing leaves this house. No, telling your friends and no telling Willis."

I smile. "Of course." I go in for a kiss and Austin itches closer untucking my t-shirt from my skirt and pulling it over my head exposing a black lace bra.

His eyes light up and his lips curve into a half smile. "I knew it you wore white on purpose didn't you?"

"Maybe."

***

Austin lays down beside me once he finishes cleaning up and puts an arm around me. I move closer to him and rest my head on his chest.

"Angel."

Oh, no he never says my name unless I've done something wrong, was he now going to tell me that this was a mistake and point out how bad I am in bed?

"We can't continue what we just did I promised to myself for the sake of you and your dad that I wouldn't touch you, and I messed that up by sleeping with you."

Great just as Lottie had said it's only a natural response. Of course, he doesn't actually care about me I was only being used for his own self nothing more.

How could I be such an idiot why did it have to be him of all people? There were no signs so why did I kiss him?

"I should go." I roll out of bed and pick up my clothes from the floor and slip them back on one by one.

"Anny you don't mean back home?"

"Yes, that's what I mean," I say on the verge of tears. "I'm not going to stay with a grown man who sleeps with me just for him to tell me it can't happen again."

Once I was fully dressed I run out of his bedroom and head down the stairs.

I open the front door then it instantly slams shut with the great force of one hand.

Now beginning to cry I hold my head low hiding my tears from him so he doesn't see, but the hurt I feel I can not hide.

"Don't go." His hand goes to my shoulder his fingers touching the very spot he kissed me the most.

I knock his arm away. "Don't touch me you obviously want nothing to do with me at all." My tone then changes to a whisper. "You have no idea how badly I wanted for us to work." I then head out of the door and head home.

A loud thud is heard from inside startling me. I quicken my pace and head into the house.

Dad was sitting in his chair where he could instantly see me.

"Angel, why are you crying? Did something happen between you two?" He says worried as usual when I'm upset. "I'll go and talk to him."

"No! I mean He's probably just as upset with me as I am with him it was only a disagreement nothing else." I lie and start to head up to my room.

"If you're not going to tell me what this is all about I will go to him myself. I'm not going to be ignored."