Chapter Eight: Close One

"We gotta stop before you're late for school." He begins to pull away but I take a hold of his shirt and pull him back into his place for a kiss. A smile rises to his face and places a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"Lottie is going to pick me up today and she won't be here for the next twenty minutes." I hint out smiling.

"Is that so?" He then takes a hold of my wrists and pins me down between him and the mattress.

At this angle, Austin looks hotter than ever. Maybe it's because he's wearing a nice white long sleeve button-up shirt, black tie, and trousers.

So hot I can feel myself burning up by looking at him.

I take a hold of his tie and loosen it so I can get to the buttons.

One by one each button was unsnapped and the door to his perfectly framed muscles was open. Open for me to see and touch.

I lift my hand and trace my index finger down the center of his pecs down to his abdomen. He hums in response. I do it again but a little differently this time.

I trace out each line indented by his abs and play with the waistband on his trousers. He exhales a deep breath and falls vulnerable to my touch.

Before I could reach out and touch him once more he takes a hold of my hand and kisses my knuckle.

"Anny you are so gentle?" He smiles down at me and takes some time to throw off his shirt completely with trembling fingers. He scoots back slightly on my legs and takes me by the waist from underneath my shirt and pulls it over my head and out of my arms.

The cool air hits my bare skin causing a faint shiver through my body.

Austin notices and stands up at the end of the bed and has me scoot back. He pulls back the covers and joins me underneath.

***

The bedroom door opens and there was an instant stillness. Austin raises his head from my neck to see who it was first.

My face was kinda hidden by the blanket so whoever was there I just prayed it wasn't dad.

After a bit of silence, Austin turns to look at me and whispers. "I think it's time for you to go to school."

I lift my head where my eyes can see over the blanket and see Lottie standing at the open door.

"We better get going before we're late." Lottie finally speaks.

I nod in response and look into Austin's eyes telling him to let me out of bed without the use of words. Straight away he got the message and backed off letting me stand up.

I change into my clothes quickly as possible.

"Can you hand over my pants please?"

I pick up his pants from the floor and toss them over to him.

This feels so awkward and I'm sure he's confused about why she didn't act out like she does over everything else.

He's definitely going to want some explaining.

"Lottie look away he's not yours to look at especially when half naked," I tell in a demand then shifting my eyes to Austin. "We'll get going then."

He nods and stands up to pick up his shirt from the foot of the bed. "We need to talk later."

I knew he was quiet for a reason. I smile to myself. "Yes of course."