Chapter Seven: It Can't Be

It's been five weeks and I've been avoiding Austin at all costs. He had to find himself a new dog sitter for the rest of that week since he didn't even try to contact me or dad about it.

Which it kinda hurt as it showed how he really felt about me but I'm over it now.

What was important now was to get back into my studies for the semester.

I mean it would be a lot easier if I wasn't feeling so nauseous all the time but I think it'll pass anytime soon.

Hopefully.

"Girl, what is up with you? You're always concentrating on your classes but now you're all slouchy and unmotivated it's unlike you." Lottie says sitting next to me getting ready to head to lunch.

"I just haven't been feeling like doing anything recently."

Lottie looks at me with suspicion in her eyes. "Did something happen between you and hotty Austin, you've been avoiding the topic for weeks?"

I roll my eyes with a big sigh. "He told me not to tell anyone."

She gasps. "You did?! Please tell me it was protected sex because it'll be bad if you end up pregnant with a grown man's baby."

Protection not at all. Crap should I take a test my period is pretty late, but it was my first time it can't be? But I am unusually ill, I'm never ill.

"How was it as a first-timer was it good or bad?"

Was it good?

"Gosh, your perfect."

"Aus-Austin."

He lowers his head and torso, wraps me in his arms, and shoves his tongue in between my parted lips. As we explore each other's mouths I also do some exploring with my hand blindly.

My fingertips dig into his black sleek hair and glide across his back. I cling to his body and press up against it with every chance I get. Austin lowers himself further into me.

"This what you want?" He kisses and nibbles at my earlobe.

"Yes," I say in a faint whisper. My body trembles.

I gag and run to the nearest trash can to throw up what used to be my breakfast.

This isn't good what if I am really pregnant? How would I tell dad and explain to him how it happened?

If I am should I tell Austin would he believe me that he's the father? What would he think of me now?

Dad will kill me he's always protecting me from the world of high school and boys and I just had to sleep with his best friend just once unprotected.

I burst into tears overwhelmed by the unknown answers.

"Are you not feeling well why didn't you stay home?" She pats me on the back.

"I should go I didn't expect to throw up."

"I'll explain to the principal and have her tell your teachers."

"Thank you your the best." I pull her into a quick hug.

"I know." She smiles.

I then head out to my car. I wasn't going home just yet first I need to check for sure.

Once I was parked I head into the pharmacy slowly hiding my face with the hood of a jacket I had laying in the back seat.