Her mom walks in on you

A/N: safe to say, my real life traumas give me the best one shot ideas. enjoy! :) ps: i know Jenna's mom is a nurse but let's pretend she's having a different job in this one. 

You've been dating Jenna for seven months now. Is it weird that her mom has no idea about it?! Maybe, but it didn't bother you. You wanted to give your girlfriend as much time as she needed to talk to her mom about you. Or about her sexuality. 

You've met Natalie a lot of times before, she loved you like you were her own but she was convinced you were only her daughter's best friend. Technically, it was true. You've known Jenna for almost two years now and you've been inseparable ever since then. You were just really close friends at the beginning but you both fell in love with time. How could you not?! She was everything you wanted and even more. 

'It's nice to be able to kiss you anywhere in the house not just in my room' your girlfriend broke the sweet kiss you were sharing. 'Mom should go on business trips more often' she giggled along with you. 

'Well, I'm perfectly fine with your room but couldn't agree more. It really is nice.'

'I'm perfectly fine with my room, too but those walls have seen way too many things. Let them have a break' she smirked at you. 

'Have they now?' you laughed and watched Jenna take a few steps closer to you. 

She took your hands in hers, brushing her thumb over your knuckles and pulled you a little bit closer. There were only a few inches between you and her. She gently put her other hand on your left cheek, looking deep in your eyes. Every single time she did that, you felt like she can read your soul. 

'They have' she whispered, her lips slightly brushing yours. 

'What kind of things exactly?' you smiled at her softly.

'Y/N!' Jenna gasped dramatically. 'I'm a gentlewoman, I don't say these things out loud. I can show you tho' she shrugged and kissed your jawline.

'What about the cookies we were about to bake?' you pouted, looking at the tray of unbaked chocolate chip cookies on the kitchen counter. 

'Seriously? You want to choose your cookies over me?' Jenna giggled. 

'I mean, they're chocolate chip babe and I'm hungry' you sighed. 

'Who said you can't eat?' 

'Let me tell you woman, your libido is wild.'

'My libido is perfectly normal, I haven't seen you in three days. That's a lot of time' now it was her turn to pout. 

You chuckled at her reaction and pulled her in a warm hug. You laid your head on her shoulder and breathed in her perfume. She carefully played with your hair, her other hand caressing the small of your back.

'I changed my mind, I don't want the cookies anymore' you whispered. 

The hug was so intimate and sweet that all you wanted was Jenna at that moment. She laughed at your reaction and intertwined your hands, slowly leading you to her bedroom. 

Jenna was laying on top of you, pressing delicate kisses on your neck. She traced her hand down your torso, playing with the hem of your sweater (which was hers). Her lips found their way back to yours, kissing you oh so gently. Her fingers touched your warm skin under your top making you moan a little. 

'Can I take it off?' she asked, referring to your sweater. You slowly nodded your head, not trusting your voice. 

You loved how she asked for your consent, even though it wasn't your first time being intimate with each other. You felt so fragile, so special under her touch.