7 | More to Remember

Jay was running late- again. By the time he made it to Jungwon's room, he was already at his physical therapy session.

Good news, it was almost finished.

Bad news, he would be getting an earful from Jungwon.

Every time Jay wasn't by Jungwon's side by 8:30 AM (or 12 PM on weekdays), the younger would complain to him about how he's [insert amount of time] late.

It didn't bother Jay, he thought it was cute- plus it was maybe a sign Jungwon was remembering more.

Back before the accident, if Jay wasn't either on time to pick Jungwon up for school, or on time to a student council meeting, he would nit pick at the fact he was late.

When Jay entered the physical therapy center, he saw Jungwon walking all by himself. Jungwon saw Jay and smiled, completely forgetting that he should be mad at the latter for being late.

The younger slowly and shakily made his way over to the older. Jay met him half way so he didn't have to walk too far. Once Jungwon reached Jay, he stumbled and lost his footing. The latter quickly caught the other.

      "H-how did I do?" Jungwon asked in a breathy voice. Jay ruffled his hair and held the younger close to him, "Perfect."

      Then almost as if he just remembered, Jungwon hit Jay on the chest, "Wait- You're late! What the hell! Where were you?!"

      Jay just laughed, making the younger even angrier, "Yah! I asked you a question, Park Jongseong!"

      Jungwon was still mad at the older when they got back to his hospital room, not making eye contact or thanking the older for helping him into his hospital bed. He in fact just had his arms crossed and stared at the window with his cheeks puffed up.

The crimson haired boy felt someone staring at him. Jungwon thought Jay was staring at the window to see the outside view, like him. However, Jay was staring at Jungwon, looking at all his distinct features.

His hair was a perfect crimson color, with his black haired roots slowly growing out.

His eyes were usually a dark brown in dimmer areas, but this time, they shined like a tigers eye.

The younger's dimples were pretty difficult to see at that exact moment, but Jay could still see them.

      Jungwon's milky white skin glistened in the sunlight, perfectly glowing and captured his side profile.

"Oh, I brought something." Jay took out a huge binder like book. "What is it? Documents Heeseung doesn't know how to finish? Tell him I'm not doing it-"

"It's your photo book- scrap book? I don't even know at this point. Niki and Sunoo picked it up from your house the other day." Jay stated, placing it on Jungwon's lap. The younger stared at it for a second before flipping it open.

Jay watched as Jungwon stared at every single photo, reminiscing from before the accident.

Jay never looked in the book, so when Jungwon opened the page where it was a few pictures of him and Jungwon, he stopped breathing for a second.

"Huh, I don't remember this page." Jungwon said, looking closer at the photos. In one of them, duo made a heart with there arms and Heeseung looked like a third wheel in the back. The younger smiled, "So we were close."

Jay chuckled nervously, "Yeah.. You could say that." Jungwon stayed on that page, closely inspecting the picture. Jay never noticed how Jungwon looked so happy, and so in love. How did he never notice it?