Chapter 1: The moon called and I answered

Notes:

Hi guys so I finally finished rewriting chapter one and I have to say I like it better this time around, the chapter changed drastically so I advise you guys to read it.

Chapter Text

A fifteen-year-old boy lay motionlessly behind n garbage disposal bin in a secluded alley in the town Surrey. The boy's body was covered in blood and bruises, his shirt was missing, and his too long pants were shredded from the knees down. A soft groan left the waking boy. Vivid green eyes opened; they closed up in a wince as the boy begun to feel the aches his body carried.

He started lifting his aching arms and put them shakily under his him, he gave a big push to sit up. He fell down within the same second that he got his arms straight under him as a sharp pain in his right shoulder made itself known to him. He rolled over slowly as to not cause him any additional pain the movement would have caused. Once on his back he slowly started sitting up, groaning with the effort caused it took and the pain it caused him.

He looked down at what is causing the pain in his shoulder and let out a staggering gasp he saw the dried blood, and the blood still steadily flowing out his shoulder. The hole in his shoulder was not small but it was not big either, but the pain that it caused him was almost too much to bear. He looked at his surroundings and saw that he was in alley dimly lit by the morning sun. He saw the garbage disposal bins next to him along with the torn black bags filled to the brim with trash.

He looked down to his stomach where he was clutching it in pain, the arm he was holding it with was beginning to get wet. The sight of his stomach bleeding heavily and profusely caused a pained cry to leave his mouth. He felt something wet and dripping down his face and onto his body, he lifted a hand and attentively touched his face, he felt blood dripping down a massive cut on his face. The cut ranging from through his left eye, over his nose and curving down his chin to loosely curl towards his chin. The cut ached and bled and his minimal vision, worsened by his unseeing left eye, was disorientating without his glasses, although not helping much helped him not be so disorientated.

He dragged his battered body towards the wall closest to him and hid the best he could behind the bins and bags. He saw a white rag on the ground next to him and cautiously picked it up, although it was probably dirt and could give him an infection, it was better than bleeding out in the middle of an alley. He took the dirty rag and saw a small pocketknife hidden underneath it, he took the knife too.

He groaned through the action of moving his right shoulder, cutting the rag small enough to cover his stomach enough to stop the bleeding, he would check the damage later when he could get clean. He cried out in pain as the rag got tighter around his wound. He panted once that was done and only allowed himself a few minutes of rest as he was still actively bleeding out. He started dividing the rest of the rag into two pieces; one for his face and the other for his shoulder. He took one of the pieces he cut and started pressing it against his shoulder and held back a loud groan at the pain.

He decided to use the half-dried blood round his shoulder as glue to keep the rag there. It worked good enough till he could get somewhere to clean up. He took the other piece of the rag and started to press it against his left eye, deciding that his eye was more important than the rest of the cut.

After this painful and tiring procedure, he allowed himself to lose consciousness, convinced he would not bleed out for now.

Waking up this time around was more difficult and required more effort, this time he awoke and it was dark and silent. He dragged his protesting body up and started walking to the entrance of the alley. He leaned against the wall as he walked as to not fall over the moment he started walked. After reaching the entrance of the alley he saw that he was only a block away from exiting Surrey, he braced himself and started the journey outside of Surrey. He didn't know why, but something was telling him to go into the woods and to not look back.

Ever since he woke up he couldn't remember what caused him to be this severely injured. He decided to think about once he reached water. After 30 minutes of walking through pain he saw it, the woods outside of the town where he lived all his life. He could remember he learned that these woods stretched on for the rest of the state, as the wildlife inside was strict hunting grounds. There also were farms surrounding it, so there would constantly be somewhere to get water from if he stayed in there.

He didn't know what to do about Hogwarts, he couldn't get there in his condition at all, and that is if he even got his letter after last year's fiasco. By the time he ventured deep enough into the woods that he was only surrounded by trees, it was already morning. He decided he we would rest in the first hidden place he could find. He walked for a few more minutes when he saw a hole hidden behind a tree against a hill, he walked up to it and started crawling in. Once inside he was relieved to find that it was empty and probably has been for a while. With a tired sigh he laid down and winced as his stomach and shoulder wounds flared up in pain, but exhaustion took him over and he fell asleep soon after.

A faint groan left Harry as he woke up in the middle of the night, his last beating still fresh on his body was accompanied by a strange pain coming from all his joints. The pain soon spread to his bones and he felt them start to break and reform, he felt as his skin ripped open, and blood flowed out freely. The pain was one that he had never felt before and he struggled to keep quiet, knowing that if he made even the smallest noise he would be punished.

The pain took over his body and he forgot his task at being quiet, he groaned aloud as his body completely changed. He felt as if he was being pushed to the back of his own mind, it almost felt as if he lost control of his own body. He looked through his own eyes without really seeing through them himself. His eyesight was better than it has been in his entire lifetime. He saw himself standing up and looking around, he saw his cupboard, but it was strangely a bit taller than he remembered it actually being, he saw black and grey paws on the ground.

He felt his mouth let out a snarl much like that of a dog or maybe a wolf, he felt his own face being contorted into a frightening, open-mouthed snarl, baring teeth at the door of the cupboard. He saw himself begin scratching and growling at the door until it was yanked open, and he saw the purple face of his uncle Vernon, contorted into an expression of such anger that he looked like a snarling dog himself. His uncle's face went from purple with anger to as white as a sheet in seconds, Harry didn't even get the chance to enjoy it until he felt himself pounce on the whale like man. His uncle surprisingly went down rather easily. He saw himself tearing his uncle apart and he could feel something deep inside him, enjoying it...

After what felt like an eternity of staring into his uncle's eyes did, he feel himself bite down hard on his neck. He saw the life leave his uncle's eyes as he started biting his shoulder and letting him bleed to death. He bit and chew parts of his uncle till long after the man died of blood loss. Once the man was in so many pieces that he didn't look human anymore did he stop.

He felt himself walk up the stairs and into the room where his aunt Petunia would be sleeping, and he saw himself drag her out of bed by her ankle and into the hall. She let out a blood curdling scream and he jumped to silence her. He killed her fast and brutally, she too was bitten and chewed at as her body was cooling. She looked like a bear attacked her.

He heard a strangled gasp behind him and saw his cousin Dudley start running down the stairs. He felt himself leap into action and jump onto Dudley's back, knocking him over. He bit at his shoulder as the boy started screaming in earnest at being mauled alive by a beast. Dudley died slowly as Harry refused to bite him in any vital places soon Dudley died of blood loss and having him torn apart, limb by limb by this beast that Harry had become.

He heard sirens, the police he thinks. And then a shout was heard and after receiving no reply the door got knocked over in their quest to get inside the building. Harry thought that he would look rather frightening, being covered in blood and standing around three corpses who looked like they were mauled to be eaten.

He felt himself run towards the officers at the door and saw them all run out whilst shooting at him. He pounced on the nearest one and he killed him instantly, then he went towards the next one and killed him too. He killed two officers before he felt himself getting shot in the stomach twice. He leapt around toward the one that shot him and jumped at him trying to kill the officer. He succeeded and started tearing the man apart till he was shot again and this time in the shoulder. He snarled and looked at the only officer left standing and looked toward the oncoming sirens, he fled.

He saw himself run through trough the town till he got into a dark alley that was secluded and finally laid down to rest for the night.