Chapter 17: Sass is the best weapon...

Summary:

Sassy Reggie that's it that is the summary....

!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!
*LOTS OF SWEARING
*MENTIONS OF TRAUMATIC DEATHS
*NOT CANON!

Notes:

Previously...

"What's wrong with them?"
"They are muggle scientists that experiment on missing werewolves. But now that Greyback and his pack are there they might be able to get Velodora out."
"Who's Veldora?"
"Harry Potter joined Greybacks pack and took on the name Veldora Pendragon."

"Ok shit that is bad. Maybe Sirius knows where this institute is located, and we can get them all back."
"Yes, bring Black to me."

"Will do."

With that the two men disappeared and left Voldemort in his office to take in the information he just got.

"So, tell me again what we are doing here?"
"Well Black, we are here to talk to, who you so kindly named, 'the meddling senile old coot'. Not bad by the way. And then we are going to go see your equally insane brother. And hopefully after that we can decide where the fuck you are going to stay."
"Sounds like a decent plan."

Lucas and Regulus have been staying together for a little over a year now. Lucas has caught him up on everything that happened in the 17 years that he was presumedly dead.

Apparently, the serpentine bastard did in fact not die, pity really, he will have to go see that bastard too he assumes seeing as his mark is throbbing. But first he has to go see the senile old man that basically led him straight to his early 'death'. He really wonders if he will survive this meeting without losing his mind. And then they would be going to see his brother, who last time he checked, hates his guts. What could go wrong?

......

....

The answer is everything....!

He just entered the old man's office and was immediately hit with a binding curse. And of course, the very first face he sees is the face of his older brother that looks like a mix between relief, pissed off and shock. How he managed to look like that all at the same time he doesn't know, it is honestly impressive.

"Who are you!"

He turns to the man who yelled at him and gave him an offended look.

"What do you mean 'who are you!', I'm fucking Regulus Black you dimwit! Is my face not proof enough of that?"

He should probably not be sassing the people who are pointing their wands at him. But he was honestly not in the mood for this today. The black man got a surprised look on his face, he probably did not expect Regulus to sass him. Looking away from the man he looked around the office. He saw who he assumes were Weasley's, Lupin, a bunch of aurors, his brother, McGonagall, Severus, Lucas the bastard and the senile old man himself.

"So, is anyone going to untie me or am I going to be stuck like this for the remainder of this meeting?"
"Regulus is that truly you?"
"Who else could I possibly be?"
"That man is definitely Regulus Black."
"How can you be so sure Severus?"
"Minerva, only the true Regulus would sass the people who are clearly at the advantage."
"Wow you are so perceptive Severus."
"See it is him."

He gave another eye roll. Really did these people think he could be someone else.

"Black, of course these people would not believe you. You've been dead for 18 years according to them."
Regulus looked at Lucas who did not help the situation one bit. He glared at the bastard.

"And you are not helping. Was this not your plan you insufferable brat? Should you not be the one to convince them and not me the victim in this shitty situation."