Chapter 10: In the Eye of the Phoenix, New allies?

Notes:

Previously...

Veldora's unborn child was stuffed in here and was going to buried and completely left to rot and be forgotten. He picked the barely formed thing up and layed it down in the hole already dug. He buried the baby carefully and took a pile of sticks and made a small gravestone for the grave, with a sharp stone he etched "Veldora Pendragons unborn child, taken forcefully and to soon. Your father the Scarred devil will avenge you." With that he left the grave and walked back to the manor to tell Voldemort he picked up a faint scent and they should hurry their asses.

Summary:

Dumbles is frustrated,
The minister of magic is irritated,
Sirius is worried and pissed,
Remus is angry,
The order is confused,
and mysterious enemies are revealed?

!!!!!!!WARNINGS!!!!!!!
Mentioned character deaths
Slight swearing

Chapter Text

"We believe we've found Potter, Albus. Bring the Order to the Ministry as soon as possible. We must discuss the future of the boy; he has murdered to many people. The people he killed the he shifted was excused but the newest deaths cannot go unpunished." Kingsley's patronus announced to the Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Albus stared intrigued and hopeful at the now vacant place where the patronus once stood. The yelling of past Headmaster Black was for once unnoticeable. The news was shocking, they now knew where to find the long missing Harry Potter. After so many futile attempts at finding the boy, they now had a suspected location. Although Albus felt like he could leap from the joy there was more pressing matters, he must convince the Minister to pardon the boy as he is vital to the war and is still a minor. Though he must act fast if he wishes to protect the boy from facing Azkaban as he should be turning 17 soon.

With a plan in mind he sends out his own patronus, a phoenix, to call the Order of Phoenix to his office immediately. They need to plan quickly they have but 3 months to save the boy, they need a solid plan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Molly was in the kitchen talking to her eldest sons, Bill and Charlie, when Albus's patronus came bursting into the kitchen. "Molly come to my office at your first convenient time, we have very pressing matters to discus. The minister has informed me that they believe that they've found Harry, Scrimgeour wants us in his office as soon as possible, we will be discussing Harry's future in his office. Please let your eldest sons know immediately. I have already informed the others." The news was so shocking Molly dropped the pot she was cleaning.

"Mom? What did Dumbledore say? Are you okay?" Bill ever the lovable person he is asked his mother with concern. He did not know what Albus said as Charlie ran off to get him in the other room. They only caught the last bit. But whatever it was it was concerning as they also needed to be involved. His mother looked at him and started crying mumbling about getting cleaned up going to Dumbledore. Bill looked at his brother and they came to the conclusion that it either involved the twins, Ron or possibly Harry.

After getting cleaned up they flooed to Hogwarts. Upon arrival they saw the rest of the Order members were there, Sirius looked like he was going bawl his eyes out if he could, Remus looked like the whole world came crashing down on him. And Alastor looked like he was on a field day.

"Albus please tell me you were not lying." Remus said with a quivering but serious tone of voice with a sad but hopeful spark in his eyes. So this involved Harry, Charlie thought.