Chapter 04

"Jasmine, Jasmine!" Scar calls out as she enters the kitchen with a bright smile on her face.

Jasmine stops her work and looks at her Madam Alpha who cannot stop smiling.

"There you are" Scar speaks out of breath

"Okay, why are you searching me for?" Jasmine asks amused as she molds the flour.

"The guest rooms aren't ready yet and we need it prepared before the guests arrive here early tomorrow morning. The lights on the top floor are not done yet and the flush in right wing is not working" she talks a mile a minute and Jasmine has to stop what she is doing to stop Scar

"Relax now, I'll go and see to it all. You just take a deep breath and take a break you will faint before the guests even arrives. I have already told Warren everything to be done, he'll be sending someone to check on it" she explains as she hands a glass of juice to Scar.

"What would I do without you?" smiles Scar as she takes from Jasmine's hand

"You would have done just fine without me" replies Jasmine going back to her work

"True" she smiles before putting the glass down

"Ho...I totally forget to tell you Advin is coming back home isn't that some amazing news" Scar beams as she thinks about her son.

Jasmine turns her back to Scar as she hears her talk about him silently getting back to her work.

"I wonder how he has turned out. It has already been nine years; the last time I saw him, and can you believe it, he has not once returned back home. I tell you when he is back I'm not going to talk to him at all" she states suddenly sad and angry with her son.

"Oh! Sure, sure, I would love nothing more than see you not talking to him. Because we all know, you will be the one rushing into his arms as soon as he puts his feet on our land!" Adrian teases his mate as he enters the kitchen and puts his arms around her and winks at Jasmine.

Jasmine smiles seeing both of them still so much in love before, once again focusing back on her work, making some cookies.

"I'm his mother Rain. I will want to see him everyday not once a blue moon and anyway you were the one who sent him on those horrible missions! You should be ashamed of yourself!" she blames as well scolds him while he laughs as he hears his mate

"Yes, I admit I sent him but it was his decision to not come back home, honey. I never said he would have to stay away and anyway we all know sooner or later he will have to take my place and for that to happen he has to make himself worthy of it!" he says as he sits on the bench pulling his mate onto his lap.

"Whatever you say!" she murmurs.

"So kiddo, everything ready for tonight or shall I say tomorrow?" he asks Jasmine and she nods with her back to them.

"I will go check once more after I finish making these cookies" She replies to them.

"I heard there will be kids too this time" she adds making Scar grin

"Yes and some unmated males too!" Scar giggles while Adrian growls at that specific information.

"They better stay away from you" he warns making Scar laugh at the absurdity

"Oh you, I'm talking about Jasmine, not me! Anyways, I'm too old for their taste" she hits his arm lightly as she laughs.

"Okay then Jasmine, stay away from all unmated wolves cabin!" he orders and she salutes at him nodding in agreement.

"And you my lady who says you are too old? Let me make you feel young" he says as he picks up a giggling Scar before walking out of the kitchen to their room.