Chapter 07

Once again Jasmine rushes to her school cursing and stumbling as she had forgotten to put the alarm on and had woken up late.

Now she definitely did it! She enters the classroom stumbling as the warning bell goes off making everyone stare at her.

"Ah! Miss Summers, welcome, welcome. So glad you could grace us with your presence. So please take a seat and do visit me for detention" her teacher mocks and she begrudgingly takes her seat as the whole class laughs at her.

She sigh thinking; well at least she does not have to go home early and try to hide away from him.

"Did you see them?" Lily asks her excitedly before sitting next to Jasmine for lunch.

Not knowing what Lily is taking about Jasmine looks at her friend in confusion while Lily rolls her eyes at her expression.

"The Alpha's son and his beta!" she shouts irritated gaining everyone's attention.

"No" Jasmine states sounding bored munching on her chips.

"What!" shouts Lily banging her hands on the table and Jasmine winces not knowing what is wrong with the girl today?

"I cannot believe it; you live in that house and you didn't meet them. That's so rude of you!" Lily states, as she watches her friend intently not happy with Jasmine's answer.

"How is it rude?" she asks not knowing what else to say

"Because my clueless Jasmine, if the future Alpha returns after so long and you still don't go to greet him, do not forget the fact that you both live under the same roof that's definitely counts as rude and disrespectful! It's like humiliating him by ignoring him!" she clearly states exhausted all the while making Jasmine thinks about it.

"Do you think he feels humiliated because I did not go to greet him?" she asks Lily tensed about the situation.

She never thought about it, might be that is why he came to her door and left. May be he felt disrespected by her, Jasmine thinks as she nibbles her bottom lip in worry.

Lily nods her head as finally jasmine got what she was trying to say.

"I didn't mean to disrespect him and I wasn't feeling good yesterday" she defends trying to feel less guilty abut it.

"Whatever Jasmine, but the truth is you disrespected him and it's a bad thing to do especially if he is your future Alpha!" Lily shrugs her shoulder as she unwrap her sandwich and nibbles on it.

After that confrontation with Lily, the whole day in school she feels bad for making him feel like that, when she didn't meant to. It was unintentional, damn why did not she think about it. Mother never told her about this, she grumbles as she beats herself up for her stupidity.

After the school ends, Jasmine drags herself to her detention where she spends her time by completing her homework. Once the detention hour is done, she smiles as she can finally get to go home.

Walking out of the school door, she stretches her stiff body and groan in delight as she hears some bones popping. She starts walking only to stop when she hears someone call her so instead she turns to find Lily running in her way.

"Jasmine!" she yells as she waves at her friend.

"What are you still doing here?" she asks Lily who grins in delight.

"I heard the Alpha's son and the beta is going to visit the school so I was waiting to see them!" Lily states and Jasmine forgets to breathe as she hears it.

Lily looks at her friend in worry seeing her go white as a sheet.

"Hey, you okay?" she asks only for Jasmine to nod as she tries to find an excuse to get out of there.