Chapter 11

"Jasmine" calls Scar as she sees her entering the house.

"Come on we have lots of work to do" she says as she drags Jasmine with her.

"Where are we going?" she asks as Scar drags her in around the house

Before she gets any words from Scar, they reach the Alpha's room and she hesitates entering their personal space.

"Oh just come in Jasmine, you don't have to get my permission, you are family!" Scar says as she gets in her room.

Family she would like nothing more than that, she wishes as she enters the room. She stands inside the room not knowing what to do.

"Take a seat" Scar shouts from inside somewhere and she does as she is asked.

She looks around the room this is the second biggest room in the pack house, after their son.

The room is really beautiful and she can see some fresh flowers around in vases while smiles as she sees some pictures hanging around and her smile gets bigger when she sees that she is in some.

Scar comes back from her room and drops some boxes on the table. Jasmine looks at her in question not knowing what the boxes where for.

"You want me to do something with the boxes?" she asks making Scar grins as she opens the box and Jasmine gasps as she sees the jewelry inside.

"Madam Alpha, it's beautiful!" Scar opens all the boxes filled with different jewelry that is truly mesmerizing.

"I know right! I have been collecting them for ages. Every time Adrian goes for his visits out of our pack, he brings me a souvenir. He knows how much I love collecting these. Let me tell you, every one of them is one of a kind!" she says proudly.

"It feels so good, to finally show some one what I love doing. I just wish Ariel, she was here more often so I can share my hobby or obsession as Rain likes to call it with her...

Nevertheless, as we know that girl does not like to live here, I do not understand why my children cannot stay at home...

First, it was Ariel then Advin and even twins are gone now. It is empty without them but it is a good thing Advin is back.

Do you think he can make Ariel and the boys come back home?" She asks to Jasmine expectantly but she does not know what to say?

"Um...I'm sure Ariel will come back home when she is ready and as for the twins they will have to come back sooner or later it's just some training thing they went for" jasmine smiles hopefully.

The pack house sure seems quiet after the twins left and she a tiny selfish part of her is thankful, as they had made her life hell with their pranks and orders.

As for Ariel she doesn't know much about her as she rarely comes to visit the pack and most of the time their Alphas ends up going to see their own daughter.

She doesn't know the whole story about what happened before she came to live in the pack but whatever happened must have been pretty bad for their Alpha's to be okay for their only daughter to live with someone else.

"I just wish that my children are happy where they are and soon return home, I miss seeing them everyday" Scar sighs sadly

Even if their madam Alpha seems cheerful and hopeful, everyday it's true that when it comes to her kids she is worried for them but can't do anything as it's their life and decision to live it as they want.

"You haven't shown these to any one!" Jasmine asks changing the topic as well feeling warm, as she is the first one to get this honor.

"Oh people have seen them, when I wear them but no one knows about my obsession with it and I'm so happy I could do this with you!" Scar smiles excitedly as she shows her collection to Jasmine.