Chapter 10

Jasmine slowly backs out of the room with defeat, so finally the truth is out. He never once wanted her she was always stupid to think, he did care.

The words he said nine years ago still haunts her, but still she couldn't guard her heart well enough!

"She can never be my mate. Someone as pathetic as her can never gain a title to be my mate!"

His words was still as fresh to her as that day, but the little Jasmine had enough faith in her mate that he would accept her when she came of age.

But in that little corner of her mind, she had always known she was never worthy of him.

After all, she was the daughter of the man who murdered her entire pack and for the first time in her life, she wished she had been dead with all of them. It would have saved her from the heartbreak and pain she is feeling right now.

She enters her room and locks her door as she lies on her bed. She takes Mr. Brown and clutches him tight to her. He is the only one left as hers.

"Why didn't you teach me to survive this mommy?" she asks as tears rolls down her eyes one by one.

She cries silently for the one thing that was just hers and because that thing will never be hers!

*******

Advin smiles as he hugs every one of his pack members who came to congratulate him and he happily accepts it. He had met Amery Stone while he was on one of his mission; she was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen.

They had gotten close in that short period and he had felt strongly about her. However, when she asked him to mate with her, he backed out. Now he had said yes, it was for the best.

Amery was a very sweet girl and because she was an only child, she came from power and money. If this mating was a success, he will have an alliance with one of the powerful pack in this country.

He was proud he took the right decision, once he is mated to her fully he will take the Alpha title and with that he will have Stone as his ally.

"Hey man! So finally, you are following my footsteps huh?" Lex teases as he hugs his friend to congratulate him. Advin laughs at that.

"Amery!" he calls his future mate who comes at his way.

"You've already met Lex right and this is Lily his mate!" he introduces them happily.

"It's so lovely to meet you. I'm so happy Lex has settled down" she smiles to them.

After having a good laugh around with his pack Advin turns towards his mother who has a beautiful frown on her face as she watches both of them intently.

"Ma" Advin starts but stops by Scar

"Why didn't you say anything about finding a mate?" Scar asks confused about the decision her son made without informing anyone.

"Not now Ma, I will explain it in private" Advin smiles tightly, before looking at his father for help who looks not so happy now.

"Oh come on, please can we not do this in front of Amery. Make her feel a bit welcome please" Advin groans at his parent's behavior, they finally nod at him and give a bright smile towards the girl in question.

"So, when is the mating ceremony going to be?" Scar asks as they all settle down for the dinner.

"Within a week" Advin answers while Scar looks at her son suspiciously

"But, why wait so long?" she asks and he just shrugs not ready to get down to play 73 questions with her.

"Mom, I want to show Amery around for a while let her have some time and I too want some time before we all get down to the Alpha stuff!" he explains hoping she would cut it out.