Attacked

"It looks just like papa. Papa won't recognize me. Alexis why didn't you say I looked like this?" Snow White asks as she finishes a drawing of her father.

"I didn't want you to freak out." Alexis says as she is laying on a bed in wolf form.

"Why won't... why won't these shoes just come off? Yes this is me." Snow White says as she manages to get the shoes off before hearing a knock at the door and quickly putting the shoes back on as Alexis shifts to human form.

"Would you like to join me in a moisturizing mask?" A voice asks revealing to be Jack wearing a mask.

"Oh thanks. But we are... Oh! So tired." Snow White says.

"Are you sure? It's very important to take care of your skin." Jack says.

"We're positive. Thank you anyway Jack." Alexis says as she quickly shuts the door.

"Papa?" Snow White asks as she and Alexis see something in the woods out the window.

*Timeskip*

"Papa? Papa? Are you there? Papa?" Snow White asks as she and Alexis walk through the woods with a lantern.

"Snow I really think we should- Oh boy. Nice bunny." Alexis says as she and Snow White see a giant bunny.

"Okay. Big, terrifying, wooden bunny. You're a nice bunny. You're a Vegan bunny right?" Snow White asks as Alexis steps in front of her and blasts at the creature with ice and snow only to miss and make it angry.

"That didn't work. Run!" Alexis shouts as she and Snow White run only to get corned by the bunny before it is zapped by lightning as Merlin runs over and pulls Alexis and Snow White along.

"What was that? Lightning?" Snow White asks.

"Actually it's called magic. I do it." Merlin says proudly.

"You can? Then do some. Quick." Alexis says.

"Keep running and whatever you do don't look back." Merlin says as the bunny is chasing the group.

"And leave you?" Alexis asks.

"You're looking back. Don't do that." Merlin says.

"Big, scary bunny! Over here!" Snow White shouts as she gets the creature's attention before it starts chasing her and Alexis only for the two be saved by Arthur at the last minute.

"Arthur! We got you." Snow White says as she and Alexis see Arthur is trapped under the bunny's arm.

"It's no use ladies. I'm slippin' away. Not much time... Just... need to... use that core of mine... I see the light at the end of the funnel. Time for me to kick the bucket I had a good run. I was God blessed." Arthur says.

"Oh. I used to be able to bench two fifty!" Snow White says as she and Alexis try to free Arthur.

"Before I go how about a farewell kiss?" Arthur asks.

"Red Shoes, Alexis! Thank goodness you're safe." Hans says as he runs over with Jack and the others.

"Do you need CPR? I'm basically an expert. And don't worry I brushed my teeth." Jack says.

"We're fine but Arthur is stuck. We can't get him out." Alexis says.

"Would you get up?" Hans asks.

"What? He's not hurt?" Snow White asks as Arthur gets up.

"Only his pride. Seriously Arthur? You need to find a better way to hit on girls." Jack says.

"Stand back! I may have to risk my life." Arthur says as the group hear something coming and see Pino, Noki, Kio.

"Someone call for three inventors?" Pino asks.

"For three geniuses?" Noki asks.

"That sounds like us!" Kio says.

"Everyone came runnin' to help great. Just great." Arthur says.

"Everyone except Merlin that is." Jack says as Merlin appears.

"There he is." Alexis says before everyone starts scolding Merlin.

*Timeskip*

"You shouldn't go into the forest by yourself. It's a nightmarish landscape. Fit only for bloodthirsty warriors like myself. ...And squirrels." Arthur says as the group is walking back.

"I thought I saw my father." Snow White says.

"But it was just that giant bunny." Alexis says.

"Well if you ever make such a dangerous and weird mistake again just know that I can protect you. And if you really want to express your gratitude you can-" Arthur then gets cut off by Snow White slapping him.

"Oh I am so sorry. This was much slappier than I intended it to be." Snow White says.

"I actually think it was just right." Alexis says as she smiles at Snow White.

"Oh! It happens. No problem. Maybe an apology kiss then?" Arthur asks as the group keeps walking.