Town

"Here you go. I drew these up last night." Snow White says as she hands the boys her drawings of her father.

"I can't tell if this drawing is terrible or really avant garde." Hans says as he looks at the drawing.

"Oh my neighbor's a great art teacher." Snow White says.

"One thing's for sure daddy's on the big side... of big. You must take after your mother." Merlin says.

"No I look a lot like papa... Oh! Yeah my mother. Gosh! We... exactly! Twins!" Snow White says nervously.

"What about you miss Alexis? You are a princess but I don't really recognize you from anywhere." Jack says as Alexis gives a nervous look.

"Oh um my kingdom is kind of secluded. We prefer the peace and quiet of nature than a big giant kingdom. But far as my looks I took after my mother in appearance but took after both parents in personality." Alexis says.

"Interesting. I'll have to visit one day." Jack says as Alexis smiles nervously.

"Alright. You know the plan. Let's move." Arthur says as the group gets moving.

*Timeskip*

"Uh if it's okay I think I'm gonna stay outside here." Alexis says as she stops as the group reaches a town.

"Are you okay?" Jack asks.

"Yeah. Uh I'll just ask around out here." Alexis says.

"Be careful Alexis." Snow White says as she and the others leave.

"I will." Alexis says as she starts walking before heading to a secluded area and shifts to wolf form before seeing her reflection in a pond.

"Ugh. I look totally different. My fur is so covered in dirt it's not even white anymore. I don't see anyone around. I guess a quick rinse off won't hurt." Alexis says.

"Hey there's a wolf!" A voice shouts as Alexis stops and sees two guards.

"But she isn't the one we're looking for. The one we want is white not a dirty brown." One of the guards says as he holds up a piece of paper.

"Not good." Alexis thinks worriedly.

"Let's just get her. There shouldn't be wolves this close to the city anyway." A guard says as he throws a rope around Alexis's neck as she tries to pull and get loose.

"Jack?" Alexis thinks as she sees Jack and starts barking getting his attention only for him to keep walking.

"Ha. Not even the dwarf wants to help a wolf like you. Hey!" The guard shouts as Alexis yanks the rope from his hands before she feels something thrown over her and disappears as she is carried away from the guards.

"Huh? Where'd it go?" The guards asks as they look for Alexis before she sees it was Jack who helped her.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you. Just hold on still. There." Jack says as he removes the rope from Alexis's neck.

"Thanks Jack." Alexis thinks happily as she licks Jack's hand.

"You're welcome girl. Huh? That's strange. Your eyes look exactly like the beautiful eyes of a beautiful princess I know. Well I should go. Stay safe." Jack says before he leaves as Alexis then shifts back to human form.

"That was too close. I better go find the others." Alexis says as the group comes over on the bunny.

"Alexis grab hold. We're getting out of here!" Merlin shouts as Alexis gets on the bunny's back.

*Timeskip*

"Now we know how fast a bunny can hop in a pinch." Merlin says as the group stops.

"Thank you for helping me Merlin." Snow White says.

"A pleasure milady. But I also did it for us." Merlin says.

"By the way what is this?" Arthur asks as he shows a wanted poster of Snow White and Alexis in wolf form.

"Gosh it seems silly but... It's my shoes They're magical." Snow White says as she gestures to her shoes.

"I know they're fabulous. But why're they after you?" Merlin asks.

"And who is the wolf with you?" Jack asks.

"No my shoes. They're actually made of magic. The wolf is a friend of mine." Snow White says.

"Red Shoes! Are you a criminal?" Arthur asks.

"No of course not." Snow White says.

"I knew a girl this pretty couldn't possibly be a criminal." Arthur says as Jack nods.

"We should be leaving. We don't want the guards to catch up." Alexis says.

"Don't worry about them. I've got these bad boys." Arthur says as he gestures to his muscles.

"He's right. We can protect you ladies." Jack says confidently.

"This is gonna make it so much harder to find my dad." Snow White says.

"I have an idea!" Merlin says as he runs into a nearby flower field and makes a picture of Snow White's father in the field.

"Amazing." Alexis says as Merlin comes over.

"What do you think?" Merlin asks.

"Thank you. You had a thing on your cheek. Alright. Let's go." Snow White says as she blows some petals off Merlin before the group leaves.