Real Self

"So here I am. All the real me. I bet you're disappointed huh?" Snow White asks as the group is sitting around a fire.

"You're the girl from Golden Goose Avenue." Merlin says.

"And you're really the missing princess from that kingdom." Jack says.

"Red Shoes!" Merlin shouts.

"That's not my name it's Snow White." Snow White says.

"Princess Snow White? So your father is..." Merlin says.

"King White yeah. By the time I figured out his new wife Regina was a witch he'd already disappeared. And the monsters who attacked us were sent by my stepmother to get these shoes. I guess being beautiful is really worth that much to her." Snow White says as she looks at the red shoes.

"And the reason I'm here is because I ran from my kingdom after it was attacked. I was cursed during the attack. When elemental abilities act up when my emotions act up. I attacked people once by accident and it's why I decided it was best to stay away until my curse was broken. But all people ever see is a pretty face with me until they see everything else." Alexis says.

"Have you thought about just giving them back?" Merlin asks.

"And give up their magic? If I'd given up their magic you wouldn't have helped us find my father would you? Would you?" Snow White asks as Merlin and Jack remain silent.

"Then you two are no different than everyone else." Alexis says coldly.

"What does that mean?" Jack asks.

"I thought we were both under the same spell. But I see now that I was wrong." Snow White says.

"We both were." Alexis says.

"Listen I can't get into all the details but I'm under a curse too." Merlin says.

"We both are." Jack says.

"Don't you two understand!? We're not talking about our curses anymore. We're talking about the kinds of spells that you never want to break... If you two don't understand then I think it may be best you leave." Alexis says annoyedly as she and Snow White lay down and go to sleep.

*Timeskip*

"I guess they really don't feel the same way we do." Alexis says sadly as she and snow white see Merlin, bunny, and Jack are gone.

"Let's just go." Snow White says as she puts on the shoes and the group begins walking before running into Merlin.

"The shoes. You're wearing them." Merlin says as he sees Snow White is wearing the shoes.

"We thought you left... Where's Jack?" Alexis asks as she doesn't see Jack.

"He went home. You should take them off again." Merlin says.

"I can't." Snow White says as she tries to get the shoes off.

"You just had to make things complicated. Maybe this will help. Eat the apple and they'll slide right off." Merlin says as he holds out an apple.

"An apple?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Where did you get that?" Snow White asks.

"I want to help you Snow White. Please." Merlin says as Snow White nervously takes the apple.

"Red Shoes?" A voice asks revealing to be Merlin, Jack, and bunny.

"Alexis?" Jack asks.

"Merlin?" Snow White asks confusedly.

"Jack?" Alexis asks before everyone looks at the other Merlin.

"What terrible timing you have. We're gonna have to do this the hard way." Merlin says before he turns out to be Regina.

"Regina!" Alexis says angrily.

"Such a tender family reunion. So sad we can't stay!" Regina says as she grabs Alexis and Snow White before disappearing.