Prince Average

"You really didn't have to show up my sleeve Jack. I honestly hadn't noticed it was ripped." Alexis says as Jack is sowing her sleeve up.

"It's my pleasure. Besides a girl of your beauty deserves only the best. I actually have a present for you." Jack says as he smiles before presenting Alexis a necklace with a silver jewel.

"For me? It's beautiful. Silver is my favorite color." Alexis says.

"It compliments you." Jack says.

"It's too beautiful... I can't accept it. I've done nothing to deserve it." Alexis says.

"But I want you to have it." Jack says.

"Are you sure?" Alexis asks unsurely.

"Of course." Jack says as he places the necklace on Alexis.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." Alexis says as she kisses Jack on the cheek.

"It really looks good on you." Jack says as he smiles.

"I don't know how. I look terrible in anything." Alexis says as she looks down.

"Nonsense. You look beautiful. I'm not sure how your heart hasn't been won by someone already. You are simply stunning." Jack says as Alexis looks at him.

"Jack if you're trying to butter me up for whatever reason know that jewels and pretty words won't help you. If you want my attention just be yourself. I struggle with who I am. If I can see the person who catches my interest being their self and be happy with who they are... Inside and out. Then I'm happy because I know they'll feel that way with me." Alexis says as jack looks at her in surprise.

"You really are different than other girls." Jack says.

"I guess I am." Alexis says.

"Testing one, two. Testing one... no I'm pushing it you dolt." A voice shouts from outside as everyone looks out the windows downstairs and sees a man with a bunch of guards.

"Oh it's that loser Prince Average." Jack says.

"I heard that! It's Avv-vous-rarge! Oh please. Inside your amateurs attempt at a facade of a sham of a travesty of a veneer of a castle is a gorgeous wanted criminal. I hereby command that all of you exit the premises and surrender post haste. Fail to comply and you will never see these two again. You have until three. One. Two. I lied. Charge!" Prince Average says before Alexis and Snow White go outside.

"Am I the person you want?" Snow White asks.

"Yes, yes you are. Though I don't know if you're a person or a vision of beauty some kind of angelic thing with wings. Angelic wing things? I see you also have a very beautiful friend. Two for the price of one. I like it!" Prince Average says happily.

"If you want either of us to go with you then release our friends." Alexis says.

"Do it. Do it! Now here's the good news. It's my birthday! And you are going to be the belle of the ball." Prince Average says as Merlin and Arthur are released.

"The invitation sounds great really. But..." Snow White says.

"It wasn't an invitation, more of an order. Prepare the ladies carriage." Prince Average says before the others come out and get in front of Alexis and Snow White.

"She said they don't want to go Average." Merlin says.

"Avv-vous-rarge! Don't troll me Troll." Prince Average says.

"Rude!" Alexis says.

"I couldn't agree more. Subjects these days. Now. Shall we? Get her!" Prince Average shouts as Snow White punches him.

"You hold off the guards and I'll get them out of here." Merlin says.

"No I'm faster. You stay here and buy us time." Arthur says.

"Here's a thought. Stop fighting and fight!" Hans shouts as Alexis and Snow White start running only to get caught as he and the others start fighting with the guards.

"Oh no. Not now." Alexis says as she sees ice and some vines forming at her feet.

"What's wrong?" Snow White asks as she looks at Alexis.

"My powers act up when my emotions act up. Right now I'm very worried." Alexis says nervously.

"Can we get this over with? They're just dwarfs!" Prince Average shouts angrily.

"Then don't hold them back." Snow White says.

"I can't do that. They'll go crazy again." Alexis says before a guards spear is pulled from his hands and attacks him making him let go of Alexis and Snow White.

"Girls follow me." Jack says as he removes his cloak.

"No need to say it twice." Alexis says as she and Snow White begin running with jack before the group gets corned as Kio, Noki, and Pino come out in a machine and begin fighting back.

"You've got to be kidding." Jack says as the guards bring a cannon over.

"Finally the big guns thank you. Fire! Fire! Timeout, timeout. Everyone timeout. You almost blew her up and she can't come to my party if you blow her up. Alright. Time back in. Surrender monsters!" Prince Average shouts as a canon misses Snow White and hits the house.

"No! Wait!" Merlin says as he grabs the canon ball only for it to not go very far.

"Oh. That's pretty cool." Prince aAerage says before the castle like piece of the house begins to fall.

"Everyone inside. And hurry!" Merlin shouts as everyone hurries inside as the castle piece comes crashing down.

"You messed with the wrong prince. There is nothing average about Avv-vous-rarge. I shall return! On Tuesday. No, wait. I'll check my calendar... Thursday. I shall return Thursday!" Prince Average shouts as he and his group leaves as the group cheers.