The River

"Great job guys." Alexis says as the group finishes repairing the damages to the house.

"Now that looks like a real home." Snow White says.

"Yep. I could get used to that." Arthur says before the twin brothers bring over a machine that makes copies of Snow White's drawing.

"It's a perfect copy of my drawing. That's incredible." Snow White says happily.

"Let me try. This will definitely make it easier to find your dad." Merlin says as he turns the handle on the machine.

"Unfortunately this thing ain't flying. It's grounded." Noki says as he gestures to his robot machine.

"Why does it need to fly?" Alexis asks.

"The posters are no good if we can't distribute them fast." Pino says.

"Makes sense." Alexis says.

"I have an idea." Merlin says as he looks at a broom stuck in a tree.

*Timeskip*

"They've been gone a long time. I'm gonna go look for them." Alexis says as she stands up while waiting with the others.

"Alexis they'll be fine." Arthur says.

"Look Red is like a sister to me. She's been there for me when I've felt so alone. I promised myself to protect her with my life. She's family. You guys can stay if you want to but I'm gonna go look for her and the others. Something just doesn't feel right anyway." Alexis says determinedly.

"Well then let us go. We can defend ourselves." Jack says.

"Not happening. I may be a princess but I don't intend to be treated like I'm defenseless. I can always run and hide if something happens. But staying behind is not gonna happen." Alexis says sternly.

"Stubborn aren't you?" Hans asks.

"Very. Come on." Alexis says as the group leaves.

*Timeskip*

"So uh about my powers and wolf shifting..." Alexis says nervously as she is walking with Jack after getting separated from Hans and Arthur.

"I know. You got cursed." Jack says.

"Well how do I put this. The wolf shifting has always been apart of me. The elemental abilities not so much." Alexis says.

"So you were cursed at birth. A couple of princesses have had that happen." Jack says.

"Jack being a wolf is something that is apart of me." Alexis says.

"You're shameful of your abilities and how they make you look. I get that. I hate my curse. I promise I'll help you to break yours." Jack says determinedly.

"Oh... great... Thank you again for coming with me... even though we got lost from the others." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Why wouldn't I? I really enjoy spending time with you." Jack says as he smiles.

"I feel the same Jack. Jack do you think we would be happier if we looked and appeared normal to others?" Alexis asks as she looks down.

"I know I would. I hate being like this. Green and stubby." Jack says.

"Well I like this you... Do you feel the same about me? Even with my faults?" Alexis asks curiously.

"I do like you Alexis. I really do." Jack says.

"That's not what I asked." Alexis thinks.

"Hey do you hear something." Jack asks as Alexis listens and runs toward the sound with Jack.

"Red Shoes, Merlin. They're in trouble. We have to help." Alexis says as she sees Snow White running and Merlin fighting some creatures.

"No. You go with red shoes. I'll help Merlin. Whatever either of you do don't look or stop for us. We'll come to you." Jack says.

"Be careful Jack." Alexis says as she runs over to Snow White.

"Alexis?" Snow White asks as she sees Alexis.

"Snow what happened?" Alexis asks.

"We just got attacked by the river." Snow White says.

"Girls it's okay!" Jack shouts as he and Merlin stand on what's left of a rocky bridge.

"Take a look Red Shoes." Merlin says as Alexis and Snow White come over.

"Merlin!" Snow White says happily.

"Jack!" Alexis says as she smiles.

"We have triumphantly saved the day." Merlin says before a wooden creature grabs him and Jack from behind and falls into the water with them.

"No!" Alexis shouts before she and Snow White dive into the water revealing themselves to Merlin and Jack as they save them from drowning before making it to shore and falling unconscious as some bears come over.