Force

"Eat this darling and you'll get your freedom." Regina says as she holds out an apple to a tied up Snow White.

"No Snow don't!" Alexis shouts as she tries to break loose from her ropes and the branch that is holding her.

"Quiet!" Regina shouts as the branch covers Alexis's mouth.

"Where is my father?" Snow White asks.

"Royal loyal little girl pining for her papa? This is getting a little boring so I need you to take a bite, and I'll tell you." Regina says.

"I won't let you win. You've torn apart my family and you will not get away with it Regina." Snow White say angrily.

"Ooh. I'm so scared Snow. Very well. A different approach." Regina says as a captured Merlin is brought into the room.

"Merlin no!" Snow White shouts.

"Eat the apple or watch him die. That's your choice." Regina says.

"Don't do it. No! No! Red Shoes!" Merlin shouts.

"Promise to me you'll let him go. Let both of them go." Snow White says.

"Oh absolutely. When the third bell chimes everything will be just like it used to be." Regina says as Snow White takes the apple.

"No! No, no, no." Merlin says as Alexis struggles to speak through the branch.

"Save my papa for me." Snow White says as she takes a bite of the apple and drops to the floor.

"Red Shoes!" Merlin shouts as he is taken out of the room.

"No!" Alexis shouts as she manages to get her mouth free from the branch.

"As for the wolf I think the river water will do just fine." Regina says as Snow White gives a fearful look.

"But you promised!" Snow White shouts.

"I lied. Not that it will matter for you soon anyway." Regina says as Alexis is taken out of the room before she is held over a river and dropped into it. Alexis soon loses consciousness due to lack of air before later opening her eyes and coughing up water.

"Alexis? You're okay! Thank goodness. You scared me half to death." Jack says in relief as he hugs Alexis.

"Jack?" Alexis asks as she sees Jack is no longer green and short.

"Yes. I'm here and I will never leave your side again. I promise." Jack says determinedly.

"Jack." Alexis says.

"Yes?" Jack asks.

"Take a look at yourself." Alexis says as Jack pulls out a mirror and sees he is no longer green.

"Huh? I'm me... I'm me again! Yes! It must of happened when I kissed you." Jack says.

"You kissed me?" Alexis asks curiously.

"I thought I lost you." Jack says as Alexis smiles at him.

"You could never lose me. My powers? They're gone. I can just turn into a wolf again instead of having to worry about my emotions setting off some elemental chaos! Wait... You broke my curse?" Alexis asks as she tries to use her elemental abilities but is unable to.

"And you broke mine. I'm so sorry I didn't realize how I actually felt sooner. But I promise I won't ever be that blind again." Jack says apologetically.

"I believe you. Oh no. Merlin and Snow White! Regina still has them." Alexis says in alarm.

"No she just has Snow White still. We freed Merlin. Let's go free Snow White." Jack says as Alexis follows after him.

*Timeskip*

As the others arrive they soon see Merlin sacrifice himself to finish off Regina and undo her magic as everything and everyone who was affected by her returns to normal.

"Merlin no! Merlin! I thought you were gone." Snow White says as Pino, Noki, and Kio bring Merlin over to her.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world. With my eyes open or closed." Merlin says before he closes his eyes and stops moving in Snow White's arms as everyone then starts moaning the loss before Snow White kisses Merlin causing him to be engulfed in a white light before he appears normal.

"You're a prince Merlin." Snow White says in surprise.

"Yeah that Merlin. The one who's not really your type." Merlin says.

"I kind of liked the short and green Merlin." Snow White says as she smiles.

"But I'm still that Merlin inside." Merlin says as he hugs Snow White.

"Yes. Yes you are." Snow White says before Merlin kisses her as Jack kisses Alexis.