Himura

"I don't want to go."

Touya sighed as Shoto glared up at him in defiance, his dyed white hair and grey contacts in contrast with the small earring he had on his right ear.

This little brat...

He grumbled as he threw Shoto over his shoulder, having gained muscle and height from his years as an underground fighter.

"I don't care Sho. It's safe enough now that you can go to school without worrying. You're going."

I'm not going to teach you shit we both already know. That can be someone else's problem.

Shoto huffed, dangling from his brother's shoulders like a rag doll, "Why can't you just keep homeschooling me? I like learning from you. It's fun..."

Touya shook his head, ignoring the attempt at flattery, "That isn't the issue Sho. You're finally at the age to start middle school. This is the best time to go so you can make friends."

Shoto muttered under his breath, "I don't need friends. You don't have friends and you're awesome."

Touya didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult so he just ignored it, walking through the streets as the pedestrians watched in confusion.

"Don't be such a drama queen. I'll take you to your favorite Soba place afterward to celebrate. You can even get it extra bland as a reward."

Shoto gave Touya a playful hit on the back, "Cold soba is good. Your tastebuds just don't work."

Touya shook his head, "Whether that's true or not isn't relevant."

He made his way to the bus stop, dropping Shoto on his feet so he could catch the bus to the middle school he was supposed to go to.

He handed Shoto his backpack, ignoring the pout he got in return.

"That isn't going to work, Sho."

Shoto clicked his tongue as he took the bag from Touya, "Worked last time."

Touya felt a twitch of annoyance as he muttered, "That didn't work ever, you just froze the letter I was supposed to send in for the elementary school."

So this time I made sure to send it early, that way you couldn't sabotage it again.

Shoto gave an uncaring shrug as his brother scowled, his lack of guilt obvious even on his blank face.

Touya shook his head, "Look... I know it's gonna be weird going to school with other people."

Touya paused at the unimpressed stare Shoto gave him, "Alright, it's gonna be weird being around other people period. But you should still at least give it a shot. Even if we don't know who did it, everyone thinks you're dead..."

Touya gave a small smile as he patted Shoto's head, his pure white hair in contrast with Dabi's pitch black, "You're free Sho. You shouldn't hide from things just because you don't understand them."

Shoto paused, remembering Touya's voice from years ago.

You shouldn't hide from your quirk Shoto.

Shoto gave a small sigh, his shoulders slumping as he nodded, "All right... I'll try the whole school thing."

I'm not gonna enjoy it though...

Touya gave a playful shove, "Good. Don't worry too much Sho, you're gonna have fun. I promise."

Shoto frowned, knowing fully well that Touya had a mixed track record with his promises.