Chapter 2 A new family

Izuku's POV

I woke up and I saw the same fat person and the same angel lady.

"Who a-are you?" I stuttered, how I hate my stuttering.

"Roadhog." The fat man replied.

"Wait that's your name."

"No, his name is Mako Rutledge. Roadhog is his code name. I am Angela Rutledge. Though most call me Mercy as my codename." The angel woman, revealed to be Angela said.

"Am I dead?"

"No you are very much alive"

"Where am I?"

"An infirmary, by the way two questions. Who are you and why were you injured like that, you had a punctured lung, internal bleeding and multiple bones broken, it's a miracle your alive but then again I could just bring you back from the dead."

"I am Izuku though my those people who raised me changed from liking me to hating me and then they changed my name to Deku which means useless I think, I am four years old and the reason they don't like me is because I don't have a quirk.

Ever since I was said to be quirkless I have been hurt from my mom and dad, I wouldn't be given food and if I was trying to get some food then I would be beaten by them people, the man would use his strength quirk on me and the woman would use her quirk on me and slam me into the house wall things.

And the I would be beaten up for that even more and left to treat my own hurting arms, with my own shirt parts and the night you met me I was going to call one of my uncles or aunties to tell them about the hurting but after the third time I gave up, though the first one is most on a plane so I think I can't call them so their phone is off and  then I was beaten up for it then climbed out of my room and then I was here with you two.

I was even hurt at school because my sibling made my friend think I am trying to be cooler than him, they would beat me up, my friend would use an explosion quirk on me and my sister who hates me would use her quirk to make me fly into the wall and then this went on until, what day is it?"

"June 15"

"Until today which is my fifth birthday because you two found me last night, and then you helped me and this began when I was four after told to be quirkless."

Roadhog went over to a bin took off his mask but was facing away from me and threw up into the bin. He grabbed a tissue wiped his face and put on his mask, before putting what looked scrap metal into a gun and walked out.

"Where are you going." I called out.

"To kill those people."

"No Roadhog!" Called out Mercy. Afterwards he turned around.

He looked at me and asked the thing that would change my life, "Would you like us to adopt you?"

"Yes please." I started crying out of happiness.

"Angela has always wanted to be a mother but we wanted to adopt a kid."

Mercy was thrilled to hear that, got out her phone and face timed someone called 76.

After a few rings a white haired man appeared on screen and said, "Sup sis."

 "Hi Jack, I have something to tell you also two people for you to meet."

"Alright show me."

"First, I know you have wanted to meet my husband so here he is." She flipped her phone round to reveal to 76, Roadhog.

"Roadhog, wait what!"

 "Yeah this is why I never told you."

"Yeah, but still who is the other one?"

"He is my son." She sat down next to me and showed him to me.

"You have a son!"

"Adopted son." "Oh, but since when?"

"Since three minutes ago."

"I AM AN UNCLE! So kid what is your name?"

"Hi I am Izuku."

"Wait was this a surprise adoption?"

"No we picked him up off the street, he was nearly dead. By the way do you want to change your first name?"

"No I'm good, thanks for asking."

"Oh a mission just came in gotta go see ya sis, kiddo and Roadhog." He said as he hung up.

"Well that was your uncle Jack, well we gotta get you some birthday presents and those adoption forms won't fill themselves out, so let's go."

"I don't want any presents because helping me was the best present."

"What did I ever do to deserve an angel like you?"

"Be my mom and him be my dad."

"Oh yeah, gotta let my brother Junkrat know that he is also an uncle."

"Okay then dad. Mom, before you go how much extended family don't have?"

"A lot and they are all going to love you son."

--------------------------------------

Authors note: It would appear that this book is really popular, that is nice here take your meme and enjoy