Chapter 18, Alcohol stories of the Overwatch members

How was this going to go. Introducing 9 of the 10 of another world's strongest people, when most drink alcohol. And they would be meeting a child.

Izuku, Bastion and Kiriko were walking to the mercs house with Eri walking next to them.

Bastion knocked on the door.

"Who be you?" A slurred voice rang out.

"Bushman, Beep Boop and Tails." Kiriko answered.

The door opened revealing a drunken Scotsman wearing two eye patches, "Come in."

After they all got into the house the Demoman closed the front door and walked straight into a wall knocking himself out as he was drunk as well as blind.

"Who's the leetle girl?" Heavy asked.

"Eri, these are Team Fortress, Team Fortress this is Eri." Kiriko introduced them.

"She's shy around new people. It's okay Eri you can come out now they're not gonna hurt you." Izuku assured her.

"So while you get acquainted with Eri, we're just gonna go and get some bee- honey for toast after." Kiriko fixed her words careful of what she was going to say.

"Um, goodbye." Izuku said and pushed Kiriko out of the door.

"What do you think you were doing you could've blown our cover. Wait BASTION! Oh shit. Umm run." He realised that Bastion was still inside and he ran off.

Kiriko realised as well and followed.

~Five minutes later~

"Alright remember, we gotta drink carefully so we don't end up drunk out of our minds and walk back drunk or do anything we may regret." Izuku told her as she sat down with a box of donuts.

"What do you mean regret?" She asked.

"So right, my dad and Reaper this was when I was a wee baby, the two went to a bar got drunk and ended up on the doorstep with spray cheese on their faces and were stark naked and in the morning they woke up they sure as hell regretted it mom and Doomfist, they beat the crap out of them. And guess what was on news that night.  BREAKING NEWS CLOAK AND SHORTS WITH BELTS FOUND ON THE U.A BUILDING WITH THE WORDS VALRANT PLAYRS HER IN SPRAY CHEESE ON THE WALL. No one knew who that was except for everyone at the base." Izuku started.

He reached his hand out to grab a donut and she slapped his hand away.

"So my go now, you know that new NPC trend that's going around on TikTok?"

"No I don't." Izuku replied

"Basically what it is, people act as though they are NPC's and start saying things that are typed in the chat of the live."

"So that's what it is, carry on."

"Me, Torbjörn and Soldier wanted to aske her if she wanted to watch the Mortal Kombat movie with us. You know because she's a gamer. We walked in on her doing the trend. We all took out our weapons and shot our own heads, yes your mom was angry to say the least but it was worth it not remembering it. Until five minutes later when we all remembered."

Izuku grabbed a donut and started eating when someone came over and asked, "What would the couple like to drink?"

Izuku choked on his food, "WHAT?"

"We're just friends." Kiriko told him.

"That's what the last five pairs said." He replied, "So what can I get you."

"1 pint of beer please." Izuku told him.

"You said and I quote, 'We gotta drink carefully.' You can't handle a full pint anyway."