Chapter 14, A weird presentation.

(Chapter will contain quite a bit of vulgar language, just a warning. If you don't like really bad words then don't read this chapter also may contain some sensitive topics)

"Now everyone remember your assignments on this that changed the world is due tomorrow."

"Okay." They all left the classroom.

_______________________

The next day.

They all stepped up and presented

Momo presented her presentation on the lightbulb.

Izuku made his project on blacksmithery.

And Bakugo made his about nuclear warfare.

All was done besides Bob's presentation.

He stepped up and pulled out a microphone. He had told no one what he was doing for his project.

And he started to sing.

"Welcome to the internet, have a look around. Anything that brain of yours can think of can be found. We've got mountains of content some better or worse, if none of it's of interest to you, you'd be the first."

They enjoyed his singing and some started to bounce their heads to the rythm.

"Welcome to the internet, come and take a seat, would you like to see the news or any famous women's feet."

Denki raised his hand and was glared daggers and and then he lowered his hand.

"There's no need to panic, this isn't a test, haha. Just nod or shake your head and we'll do the rest.

"Welcome to the internet, what would you prefer. Would you like to fight for civil rights or tweet a racial slur."

They all raised their eyebrows at what he sung.

"Be happy, be horny, be bursting with rage. We got a million different ways to engage."

They lowered their eyebrows.

"Welcome to the internet, put your cares aside, here's a top for straining pasta, here's a nine year old who died."

They all questioned what was going to come next but didn't want to know.

"We've got doctors and movies and fantasy sports, and a bunch of coloured pencil drawings of all the different characters in Harry Potter fucking each other."

They questioned how they knew this.

He started increasing singing speed, "Welcome to the internet, hold on to your socks. Cos a random guy just kindly sent you photos of his cock. They are grainy and off putting, he just sent you more. Don't act surprised, you know you like it you whore."

"You can't prove anything." Midnight burst out gaining the attention of the class.

"See a man beheaded get offended see a shrink. Show us pictures of your children, tell us every thought you think. Start a rumour, buy a broom, send a death to a boomer or DM a girl and groom her, do a zoom or find a tumour in your."

He cut that part off and the class didn't want to know where the tumour was found.

"Here's a healthy breakfast option, you should kill your mom. Here's why women never fuck you."

He handed a leaflet to Denki who opened it to reveal a mirror. The leaflet was labeled here is why women never fuck you.

"Here is how you can build a bomb. Which power ranger are you, take this quirky quiz. Obama sent the immigrants to vaccinate your kids.

Can I interest you in everything all of the time, a little bit of everything all of the time. Apathy's a tragedy and boredom is a crime. Anything and everything all of the time."

The music quietened.

"You know it wasn't always like this, quite a long time ago, long before your time. Right before the towers fell, circa 99, this was catalogues, travel blogs. Chatroom or two. We spent our nights, spent our flights. Waiting for you. You. Insatiable you."

Everyone enjoyed the calmness this part of the song had.

"Mommy would let you use her iPad, you were barely two. And it did all the things we designed it to do. Now look at you, you, you, you. Unstoppable, watchable. Your time is now, your insides out. Honey how you've grew. And if we stick together, who knows what we'll do. It was always the plan, to put the world in your hand."

A piano came in. Dampening the mood.

"Coouuuld I interest you in everything, all of the time. A bit of everything all of the time. Apathy's a tragedy and boredom is a crime. Anything and everything, all of the time. Could I interest you in everything all of the time. A bit of everything all of the tiiiime, apathy's a tragedy and boredom is a crime. Anything and everything. All of the time."

The music finished and the piano was destroyed in the darkness due to the lights being out when he was singing.

The lights came on.

"I give it an A-" Midnight said, "Too much cursing."

"That's fine."

"Robbro, did you come up with that yourself." Kirishima asked.

"No, my friend back in England suggested I listen to it and I did. It's where I got the idea for the project from." He replied.

_______________________

Hope you enjoyed the little performance of Welcome to the internet.