Chapter 16, A fight for the century.

???: Hey Genos. I heard there is a sale on meat and vegetables better be quick.

Genos: Okay master.

???: Yo Genos.

Genos: What is it.

???: A portal.

Genos: Well we should just go around it.

???: Maybe there is someone strong in there *pushes Genos in before jumping in*

All Might: Who are you. Villains.

???: Villains where.

Genos: Master, I think he is talking about us.

???: I'm not a villain. I'm a hero, my name is Saitama.

All Might: That's what a villain would say.

Genos: Sir we aren't villains.

All Might: I don't trust you.

All Might ran up to Genos and tried punching him only to be blasted in the face.

"Master I'll handle this." He told Saitama.

"Okay" Was the reply.

"California Smash" He put his arms in an X shape and charged towards Genos.

He received the blow but didn't seem fazed by it.

Genos shot another blast hitting All Might but they heard a yell, "Oklahoma smash."

Genos was hit by it head on after All Might charged through the blast.

Genos fell a few buildings down buildings collapsed, "Look at the mess you've caused." Genos yelled.

All Might continued using his smash attacks but Genos would dodge them and send a blast.

This continued for an hour, "This ends now." All Might announced.

"Agreed." Genos replied grimly.

Genos retreated a bit and brought out all of his weapons, "Survive this."

Genos fired all of them at him and their was nothing but a pile of ash.

Genos turned around and walked off. Until he heard, "Smash."

Genos was caught off guard and got his head punched off.

"I'm fine don't worry master." He told Saitama.

"I cannot allow you to live. Look at all the damage you have caused." He told them.

He pulled his hand back and Saitama rushed towards him but not in time for All Might to punch a hole in the body. And pull out the core of Genos.

Saitama stood and turned to see the head of his student and friend turn to ash, the rest of his body was still there.

He turned to All Might, "You've made a mistake."

"Surrender yet villain."

"Never and I will end you now. Serious punch."

He punched All Might who got punched all the way to Antarctica.