Chapter 3 Meet the whole family

Izuku's POV

I woke up to the smell of cooking bacon, sausages sizzling in the frying pan.

I walked out of my new bedroom, trying to remember where the stairs were. I eventually found them and walked down still tired.

"Morning son." Came both mom and dad's voices.

"Mornin'" I replied. A plate of full English breakfast was put on the table and dad ruffled my hair.

"Would you like to be able to use your family's weapons, after all aren't ya aiming for UA son, isn't that where kids your age are aiming. You can be a hero even if quirkless." Dad asked.

"Yes please." I said with a clear tone of happiness in my voice.

"Right then after breakfast get dressed and come back down I'll take ya to the shooting range, first you can practice with a pistol and a miniature version of my hook also your uncle Junkrat is gonna join and in his words not mine 'see the squirt for myself'. Is that okay? Also go to the living room."

"Okay then."

"But to which one?"

"Both." I walked over to the living room to see it pitch black, all of a sudden the lights came on to reveal uncle Jack and a load of others.

"Squirt! Get over here lemme see ya." A man with singed hair exclaimed.

"As the grandfather I get to see the little crusader first." a large white haired man said.

"Who are you all?" I asked full of curiosity with all the people in the living room.

"It seems your parents haven't told you we were coming to visit, after all Jack was celebratory for no reason, and that doesn't happen normally." The large white haired man who was supposed to be my grandfather chuckled, "I'm your grandpa Reinhardt, though you can call me Rein."

"Okay then I know three of you there, by Junkrat, Jack and Rein but who are the rest of you."

"Junkrat isn't my real name it is just a nickname given to me though I don't mind people calling me that."

We all introduced each other and I headed off to get dressed. When I got back down there were a lot of presents on the table. "Open them up." They all said simultaneously.

After most were opened there were only two left, one with a card shaped in a shuriken on top and another box. I opened the shuriken card, it said 'Happy 5th Birthday nephew, enjoy the gift, from Uncle Genji' I opened it to reveal a dart board that had shurikens included, I gave him a hug and thanked him.

 Then I went to open the last one, then I realised it was from uncle Hanzo, I opened it to reveal a green bow and multiple arrows.

I was at the range holding the pistol I had got from mom and dad one side has a hog, on the other a pair of angel wings, this besides my adoption was the best present I had received. So far dad was teaching me how to aim, I was getting better.

--------------------------------------

It has been 11 years since I was adopted, I am thankful for everything my family has done for me and it is almost time for the UA exams.

I have changed since then, uncle Winston created a machine which would allow me to become mom and dad's biological son. I am outside UA I saw Bakugo and Yagi. I am ready to show them that a quirkless person a can also be a hero.