°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 1°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽! 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

"Damn you, slayer!" The demon's decapitated head shouted.

"Just be quiet please." I sliced its head into little pieces, all of them burning away.

A stinging pain erupted on my back. He got me pretty good.

"Squawk, squawk!! Northwest Northwest!! Assist the demon slayers!" I picked up my pace, following the crow.

'hopefully, I can get there in time' It wasn't long till I reached the wooden mansion.

I heard the sound of clanging swords from inside, I slid open the door and ran down the halls. I noticed there was a drum sound every time the room switched: bap, bap, bap.

With my heightened hearing, I could hear faint thumping in the room next to me, so I broke through the door, and then the room shifted to the right.

I jumped and slowly brought myself to a fall to avoid tumbling around. I saw the demon. There was also a boy in a checkered kimono getting thrown around as the demon shifted the room with the drums attached to his body I assumed.

The boy was a little beat up, but he seemed okay. I jumped again as the room shifted left, right, right. bap, bap, bap. Then I noticed bear-like scratches on the walls, floor, and roof.

I had enough of this, I leaped through the air to avoid a claw attack. Once I landed a quick breath entered my lungs and I unsheathed my sword. The boy immediately noticed and moved out of the way.

"Plant breathing, 4th form: blackout vines." I shot straight for the demon's neck.

A sound of slicing flesh burst through the room, and the demon's head flew through the air. The body fell to its knees and four delayed slices removed all limbs before the body bursted, leaving blood splattered on the walls. I turned to the boy who had a star-struck face

I asked him in a concerned voice, "Are you okay?"

He nodded and said, "You're so strong that attack was so quick!"

I smiled and thanked him. He then said there were other kids in the building so I ran through the halls with him while he yelled their names. I slid open a door, but objects of all sorts were thrown at us.

The maroon-haired boy yelled, "Hey it's just me why're you throwing things?!?!"

We walked into the room, there were two little kids in the middle. "Sorry! We thought you were a demon and the drum disappeared so we panicked!"