°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 9°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

I followed that sound, questioning how a demon got so close to a pillar's estate, and why its presence was so strong. I sprinted toward the sound, it rang louder in my ears. A powerful demon.. maybe a member of the twelve kizuki's?

"So far into the forest.." I muttered. The deeper I went, the more chilling it got.

Something had caught my eye, I skidded to a stop and examined the figure. That was where the sound was loudest, I hadn't noticed me yet. No way is it a twelve kizuki.

"Plant breathing, first form: Bloomed herb.." I whispered under my breath

I shot straight for the neck, but I didn't get to meet the flesh, instead, a loud clang burst through the air.

"A low move to ambush me!" The demon let out a kiddish laugh

A spear had blocked my attack, I pushed off of him to gain distance, that's when I got a good look at the demon. His face was oddly distorted, large spikes lined up on his arms and back, grey markings that looked like rotting skin, his eyes swirled with bloodlust, and they read upper zero.

'Upper.. zero?! I can't tell what time it is, and I definitely cannot hold off an upper moon until sunrise.' I lifted my sword once again, it made a sharp sound, 'Kill or get killed I guess.'

A childish grin set upon his face, and he was behind me in the blink of an eye. I swung my sword and deflected his attack, or so I thought. A large searing pain erupted on my collarbone, I could feel the blood leaking, and it began to stain my uniform.

"You are incredibly weak, I won't get to have any fun." He groaned

"Plant breathing, fourth form: Falling blossoms."

I dashed right at the demon moon, and he leaped out of the way, only for me to return the gesture of kindness and slice his heel open. That cut made no difference though, it healed at his flesh met each other once again, and all that was left was a rip in his clothes.

I only had one other option, use my seventh form and keep up with this upper rank which had a great chance of me passing out and getting killed, or keep hitting him with minimal attacks. I had already made up my mind when I got into stance. Sure to the human eye, this form doesn't seem like much, but that's because I move at a jaw-dropping speed.

"Oh my, such an aura switch.. I'm still yawning." The demon teased

"Shut up hijo de la grand puta."