°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 29°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

"CAWWW MUZAN HAS BEEN REVIVED!! PILLARS MUST GATHER AT ONCE!!!" The crow flew by with the announcement.

"Does it hurt?" The mist pillar questioned

I sucked in a breath through my teeth, "A bit, but don't worry. We've got to hurry."

Muichiro was stitching up the large gash on my back. I lost my haori during the fight, the one Kyojuro had given me.

I tied up my arm with the medical supplies my crow had come by with, stopping the bleeding. I had given Hoshi my ring as I didn't want to lose it again.

"It's finished." Muichiro bit off the loose string, helping me button up my uniform

He held out a hand for me to grab, and we started to follow after the crow who would be leading us to Kibutsuji.

Another massive tremor came in, but the fortress was bending. The platform we were standing on suddenly started to shoot up. Muichiro reached out to me, only for us to get separated from another moving block.

I was getting closer and closer to the ceiling, or what I thought was the ceiling. My hands covered my head, waiting for the impact. I only heard a large crash before passing out.

"My head.." I groaned

My body was aching. Each part that.. was still attached to me that is. I pushed the pieces of wood and dirt off my body.

"CAWW, STILL AN HOUR AN A HALF LEFT TILL SUNRISE!!" A crow yelled out,

"An.. hour and.. a half?" I lazily got onto my feet, "Too much time.."

My spotty vision returned to normal. I spotted some of the pillars, Tomioka, Kanroji, Iguro. They were alive, thank the gods.

I stumbled till I gained my balance, reaching for the hilt of my blade. A huge blast was heard, debris flying past me, leaving small cuts around my body, a larger one on my cheek.

I tightened my grip, running straight for the demon king. Immediately I needed to avoid one of his bone-like whips, all of us slicing in different places but nothing to show for it. Not a single attack showed up on his body, even though I was sure I'd hit him with a form.

"Eh?! EH!!?! I WAS SO SURE I HIT HIM!" Kanroji screamed out in confusion

"YOU DID! BUT THIS MONSTER, HE REGENERATES THE MOMENT YOU SLICE HIM." Tomioka yelled.