.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

AHHH, I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO DO ONE OF THOSE CUTE TAISHO SECRETS SO

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

「❀」Muichiro talked about you to Ginko a couple of times, so when you both came back from the mission, she wanted to kill you, she felt like Muichiro liked you more. (the photo below is what I think he looks like talking to Ginko)

 (the photo below is what I think he looks like talking to Ginko)

「❀」You dismissed your feelings for Tanjiro. You thought he was kind, and that's why you felt funny. It turns out most people get this feeling from him.

「❀」You've tried many times to get Obanai to confess his feelings to Kanroji. He always chickens out.

「❀」Ginko doesn't really hate you; she hates that you get more attention from Muichiro.

「❀,」Tengen during the trial for Tanjiro just wanted to have you restrained because you secretly put makeup on him while he was asleep, he wanted revenge.

「❀」When you were at the butterfly mansion, you would often help out Shinobu and Aoi with patients, and you learned many different medicines to help out on the battlefield!

「❀」Nezuko sees you as an older sibling. She loves watching you train in her spare time.

「❀」You and Kanao trained together; though you grew apart, you would still spar with her occasionally. Once you with her got scolded for beating up the training grounds badly.

「❀」After you told Kanroji about your past you realized how similar your story sounded to hers. She knew exactly what to say when you were feeling down about those boys who badmouthed you.

「❀」You were the only slayer to have ever persisted in becoming friends with Tomioka, well until Tanjiro. No matter how much he ignored you, you kept talking. He soon warmed up to you.

「❀」You kept Kyojuros haori safe. You repaired it and washed it. Looking at it made you feel like he was still there with you.

「❀」Inosuke really loves to spar with you because you are unpredictable, and also because you match his flexibility.

「❀」Zenitsu once told you about the sound that comes off you, it's mighty and tough but sweet at the same time.

「❀」Sanemi enjoys the ohagi you make for him, though it's only happened twice he loved it the first time and asked you to make another. However, he looked like a blood vessel was going to pop.

「❀」You have spent endless training in midair combat. You loved the feeling you got when you were up in the air. When demons initiated mid-air combat, you knew it was over for them.

「❀」Muichiro was incredibly worried when he heard you fought upper moon three. He rushed to the butterfly estate in the middle of the night only for Shinobu to shoo him off and let you sleep.

「❀」Once, Kanroji was out on a mission, and you had yet to get yours. You strolled through the mountains and found Himejima, you tried training with him, and he was impressed with your strength. Though next morning your body felt like it was going to explode.

「❀」You have a couple of pen pals, Giyuu, Shinobu, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kanroji, Obanai, Kanao, people you have saved in your mission, and others.. when you get back from missions you would have a pile of letters to read.

「❀」You absolutely adore your crow, he loved looking at the stars and you learned his name was hoshi. He let you put accessories on him, his favorite was a little star necklace.

「❀」You and Kanroji loved to go to the hot spring together, you would go every time one of your guy's swords chipped.

「❀」Kanamori when strolling around the forest saw you and Muichiro sleeping, he fetched your swordsmith Masamune and adored the sight.

「❀」If you were in the photo down below, Kanroji would be lifting you up, and your legs would be lifted a little with both your hands in the air. You would have a big smile on your face too.

 You would have a big smile on your face too

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

ahh okay these were what I came up with super cute

also, all these photos were found on Pinterest I do not have the art skill to make them..