°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 27°˖✧✿✧˖°

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared, my bones were shaking with fear. My hands were struggling to keep a grip on my hilt. A calico cat had come by and given me the poison to coat my sword with but before I could thank the small cat it had disappeared. Yushiro had given us some of his 'eyes' as he said, it would hide us from Kibutsuji's sight.

"Don't fear. It will only weaken you. Namu Amida Butsu." Himejima-san stated

"Right." Was the only word I could say

Almost exactly like Master said, he had caused an explosion. It made my heart shatter, though this was not the time to mourn. Himejima and I ran through the broken walls of the Ubayashiki estate. The demon king was pierced with spikes, Tamayo with her fist stuck into his abdomen, with Kibutsuji's finger piercing her eye.

"NOW! HIMEJIMA, Y/N, DO IT, PLEASE!" She screamed out.

I followed right after Himejima, he swung his spiked flail at Kibutsuji smashing his head into bits. I was certain Muzan couldn't see me yet for I had made several slashes on his body continuing to do so. Tamayo had said the more poison I use, the better. I was almost out of it which was turning the fight in our favor.

"YOU BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OYAKATA-SAMA!!" I heard Shinazugawa's blood-curdling voice.

'All the pillars are coming. This is great.'

I made the final pierce into his skin, injecting all the poison I could. Yushiro's eye fell from my forehead and the demon king had finally noticed me, unleashing a blood art. As I was about to get sliced to bits I felt arms pulling me back, I had no time to see who it was because the ground underneath my feet had disappeared.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD CORNER ME?" The demon king let out a laugh, "YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL NOW."

I started to fall into an endless pit, there was no bottom.

"This is kind of fun!" I squealed, but then noticed that walls were moving around, one almost slamming my body.

I had to doge multiple of them in mid-air, which was ease for me. I stabbed my sword as hard as I could into the moving walls before I fell to my death. I felt someone pull me up, I was met with one of the Pillars.

"Tomioka-san!" I said with a shocked look, was he the one who pulled me back from Muzan's attack?

I heard someone falling, and out of instinct, I reached out grabbing a checkered haori. It was Tanjiro! I let him go to land on the bottom softly.