Chapter Thirteen

After her conversation with Tony, Natasha started looking around the compound for the three girls. She hadn't seen or heard any of them since they returned from breakfast; Pietro hadn't even seen them and the teenager was usually quite nosy.

"JARVIS?" she called, not in the mood to search the entire building for the three teens.

"Yes, Agent Romanoff?" the British sounding AI replied.

"Where are the girls?" she questioned.

JARVIS took a few seconds to scan the compound for the girls, "They appear to be in Ms. Maximoff's room." he announced.

"Thank you JARVIS," she replied, walking into the living room.

"Is there anything else, Agent Romanoff?" the AI asked her.

"No, that's all I need, JARVIS." she replied.

After she finished talking, JARVIS had cut off, leaving her alone in the quiet living room. Natasha started to make her way upstairs to Wanda's room. As she walked up the stairs she noticed Kate's bedroom door was open. She paused in front of the door and noticed the piles of clothes and shoes stacked up in different places of her room along with a small pile of trash next to her trash can; she shook her head softly to herself, smiling a little at the messy nature of the sixteen year old. She also took note of the half made bed that was missing the sheets and noticed the clean sheets haphazardly tossed on a chair at the desk that was pushed against the wall. She smiled and laughed to herself about the room and turned the light off before pulling the door shut. She kept walking past her door to Wanda's room and knocked on the door before turning the knob to open it. She opened the door to see the three girls sitting neatly on the bed in front of her. Penny had her back facing the redhead while the older two girls were on their knees in front of her.

"Mhmmm." Nat said as she cleared her throat.

"Hi Nat," Kate greeted, turning her head up to face the redhead.

"What are you girls doing?" she asked, stepping into the room

Penny turned around to face her, "They gave me a makeover," she announced, a large grin on her face.

Nat stifled a laugh and stood there shocked, looking at Penny. The girl's face was covered in Wanda's makeup, which was a little too dark for her skin tone, the dramatic eyeliner and vibrant eyeshadow and lipstick stood out against the slightly orange toned makeup that covered the younger teen's face. She walked over to Wanda's vanity and pulled a makeup remover wipe from it's package and started walking over to the teenagers.

"You look good Sweetheart," she replied as she sat next to the thirteen year old, "May I?" she asked.

The thirteen year old nodded, "Then why are you removing it?" she asked, disappointed.

She laughed a little as she gently gripped the girl's chin so she could start wiping the make up off of her face, "It looks a little too old for you at the moment sweetie." she replied, 'We'd better ask Peter or Tony especially to wear this stuff first. Then get someone to show you how to do it appropriately." she replied, chuckling softly to herself.

"Hey..." Wanda protested.

"It looks good Wanda honey, but it's a bit too mature." she replied, smiling at the seventeen year old, "Penny's thirteen not seventeen, you did her make up like it was on you and she looks a little older than she actually does." she replied, laughing a little to herself.